Thread: Pocket Moogle.

Character
    Yuchemey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Pocket Moogle.

A lot of people are talking about how it is a bother to go to the mog house and loose Abyssean light and start over because your Merit box is full. Which sometime slower the kill rate/exp rate in some case cause sometimes 3~4 people leaves at the same time.

To remedy to this i was thinking of a pocket moogle who could only be used in abyssea to get house, change job, check delievery box and even use merit points. Job that are level 1~29 will be greyed out obviously. That is my suggestion for pocket moogle.
    (6)

Character
    Rubican
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    The ability to use merit points anywhere .. can we have it?
    (9)

Character
    Voldermolt
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I've always hated the illogical method of needing a specific zone(MH) to spend merits. It's a pointless pain in the butt.
    (7)

Regular "John" Doe
    - Not on the Community Team

Character
    Yuchemey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I know. your moogle can warp to every mog house but cant warp to you. o.o;
    (2)

As the system was originally designed to prevent merit points from being allocated during battle, we don’t have any plans of allowing them to be changed outside of a Mog House.
    (7)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Character
    Rubican
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    As the system was originally designed to prevent merit points from being allocated during battle, we don’t have any plans of allowing them to be changed outside of a Mog House.
    Unacceptable answer.
    But an answer none the less. /sigh
    (2)

Been this way for 12 years and we're surprisingly still playing. Not really su...r.... Windhurst? are you trolling me?

Anyway... If it was made so where you could only spend merits, and not remove them... I could see it having no real balance issues, however being able to add/remove them any time, i promise you someone will find a way to make you bring ~40 merits to any given fight so you can swap merits for certain NMs... Yah, someone will do that, i promise you...
    (7)

Character
    Rubican
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    I would imagine (though not well versed on the language FFXI is programed in) that it would be easy to set the ability to spend merits while OUT OF COMBAT but not in the mog house. I mean SE made it so that we could summon trust NPCs yet not while we hold enmity from a monster, so what would stop that system from being in place for spending merits? Oh not fighting okay you can spend merits, or your are fighting can't do it right now. But you are right Karby the adding and removing of abilities for fights... yea ... of course if they let us just max out all our merit categories that issue would be a non issue.
    (1)

Character
    Xsilver
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Would get complicated. People would go to fights with 5/5 of one ability, use it, then unmerit it and merit another JA to 5/5 and then pop that, before every hard battlefield and it would just be silly.

Now JOB POINTS should be able to be used at any time since those can't be lowered right?
    (1)

Character
    Malothar
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicant82 View Post
    I would imagine (though not well versed on the language FFXI is programed in) that it would be easy to set the ability to spend merits while OUT OF COMBAT but not in the mog house. I mean SE made it so that we could summon trust NPCs yet not while we hold enmity from a monster, so what would stop that system from being in place for spending merits?
    They don't want us to, that's why. I highly doubt it's a programing issue, they just want there to be a reason for a player to return to town to spend their merits, IE they capped.
    (1)
    7/10/14

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast