Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    So HP is fairly steady at 20k now and it seems like alex supply was overinflated by a lot by cheating and will most likely go up in price (at least once they get unloaded since it seemed all the cheaters got to keep theres)... seems like saying the requirement was much higher for ergon by comparing of 7k alex to 30k HP price was a bit off. When the dust settles I bet mythics will cost a bit more (actually think they might already be by a little on my server at least)
    (0)

Character
    Hoshiku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    HP Bayld is more like 30k on Asura. I buy anything I see at 20k >.>.
    (1)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    A quick check of bazaars on ffxiah also shows alex is 8-9.5k there too and a lot of things a lot of the time tend to cost a bit more on asura so I'd guess other items involved are too... point is things are equalizing all on their own
    (0)

Character
    Lostrose
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    A quick check of bazaars on ffxiah also shows alex is 8-9.5k there too and a lot of things a lot of the time tend to cost a bit more on asura so I'd guess other items involved are too... point is things are equalizing all on their own
    Do me a favour and check prices on Odin.. thank you. HPB = 45-60K Alex = 7-7.5K. Things are NOT equalizing all on their own.

Furthermore, I noticed a HUGE increase in characters botting lair reives in the past 3-4 weeks. Whenever I try to go farm some bayld for my weapon, since I am NOT going to pay 50K per H-P Bayld, the lair reives are constantly camped by someone botting, anywhere you go. 99% of the characters selling more than 30-50 H-P Bayld at a time are botters and they are all selling at 45-50K per. And, funnily enough, the people that gain those baylds honestly are the ones willing to sell at lower prices (problem is they only sell like 2-3 HPB at a time).

With this ridiculous attitude towards H-P Bayld acquisition SE is simply supporting botters and cheaters who are making millions while scamming honest players. SE please do something about this!!!
    (1)
    Last edited by Lostrose; 10-31-2014 at 12:11 AM.

Character
    Ruaumoko
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostrose View Post
    Do me a favour and check prices on Odin.. thank you. HPB = 45-60K Alex = 7-7.5K. Things are NOT equalizing all on their own.

Furthermore, I noticed a HUGE increase in characters botting lair reives in the past 3-4 weeks. Whenever I try to go farm some bayld for my weapon, since I am NOT going to pay 50K per H-P Bayld, the lair reives are constantly camped by someone botting, anywhere you go. 99% of the characters selling more than 30-50 H-P Bayld at a time are botters and they are all selling at 45-50K per. And, funnily enough, the people that gain those baylds honestly are the ones willing to sell at lower prices (problem is they only sell like 2-3 HPB at a time).

With this ridiculous attitude towards H-P Bayld acquisition SE is simply supporting botters and cheaters who are making millions while scamming honest players. SE please do something about this!!!
    Agreed, this is really starting to get on my nerves. Prices on Bahamut now range between 37k to 50k, making an Ergon three times the cost of a Mythic. The legions of botters across Marjami Ravine, Outer Ra'knazar and some even in lower level zones can do one as well. This quest seriously needs balancing, urgently.
    (2)

Character
    Hoshiku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    If you see a solo player killing a lair reive go there on a mage job and diaga the mobs. You will be able to cap your bayld as well just from taking hits and getting cured.

I would once again like to echo how rare the hp bayld are and how highly priced they are. Especially now that SE will let us change reward rings for 300k bayld (that's 30 hp bayld per change). It would be very nice to see a more common source of hp bayld in the game.
    (1)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6