Character
    Tossme
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Coming back to Ragnarok, Looking for people to ease the transition.

Hello my name is Christopher "Tossme". I have decided to come back to FFXI after a 1 year break. I am 30 years old and work regular work hours 9-5 monday to friday EST. I am looking for a small friendly group of people to play with and possible teach me some of the new content that i still find confusing. I have dabbled in a bit of abbysea but i wouldn't say i know much about it. Also i own the new seekers xpac but i have no clue about whats going on with that place . My character in game has these level 99 currectly BST,BRD,WHM,BLM,PLD,DNC,SCH. I would be willing to level another job up to 99 if it would mean that i would be involved in more group activities. I am a very consistant player and can be relied on to assist in any function once i get to know people. If i seem to be the type of person that you might be able to befriend and enjoy this game with please drop me a line. Thanks to everyone that views this and i hope there is that someone that will take the time to mentor me back into this game and in turn i will be, their "go-to-guy" for help and assistance.
    (0)

Character
    Unctgtg
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Check out Sanleyinsane and look for Ladyj or myself ingame. Very active Social LS with about 30+ people on at any given time. Their website is http://sanelyinsane.guildwork.com/

/Unctgtg
    (0)
    99 Drk, 99 Sch, 99 Bst, 99 Geo and a ton of other jobs there
    110 +5 Bonecraft
    Level 99 Relic Scythe