Character
    Dekar
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    Lady luck, be kind!
    If you just made reference to Ronfar from Lunar 2 then you're my new favorite community rep. Sorry, Cam...
    (0)

Player
    I know this is in the future, but I really feel that COR needs some more Mage Focused rolls. While 45 MAB (+5 from Job bonus, +10 from ring) is nice, there really aren't that many Mage damage buffs.

+ Affinity would be nice, perhaps either (perhaps 1-7 affinity, 1 job bonus, +0.2 per "+ Phantom Roll")
    Meaning +35% - +45% with Job and Ring Bonus.

Perhaps that's a little potent, it could be toned down, but I would really like a better mage buff.

On the top of mage rolls, Warlocks roll is kind of terrible, +24 Magic accuracy? (Assuming Job Bonus and +5 from ring.) is a bit low.. Not often worth using.

Could we get some more concrete figures on the amount of Snapshot is given with Coursers roll? It's hard to test.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Damane View Post
    i support this, would be nice to see:

Geomancer's Roll: Increases Magic Damage (the magic base damage like weapons), lvl 67
    and
    Runeist's Roll: Decreases Severe Damage taken, lvl 70
    These seem likely... I'd say they might go derp and give us Magic Evasion+ on one of them... but MDB is already given to one job, so RUN wont be getting that. But RUN and GEO, its hard to think what else they could do with rolls. I mean, if RUN roll as SDT, how would it work? I know more SDT works like "If it does more than X of your HP, the damage is reduced by X%". I think BRD caps at ~-47% reduction, IDK about SMN... Also, I think BRD's wears off after its triggered, but Summoners is not, right? Perhaps COR could look something like this (No RUN, RUN)...

1 - 20% - 25%
    2 - 22% - 27%
    3 - 24% - 30%
    4 - 40% - 50%
    5 - 27% - 34%
    6 - 29% - 36%
    7 - 31% - 39%
    8 - 33% - 41%
    9 - 35% - 43%
    10 -37% - 45%
    11 - 50% - 60%

Also, wonder how much Magic Damage would be good.... It'd be nice for Quick Draw
    (0)
    Last edited by Karbuncle; 08-25-2014 at 08:33 AM.

Character
    Sandmaster
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I think looking at Magus roll it looks like one of our rolls that gets some severe overlooking.

If you can keep Lucky (2) or 11 up and considering the roll is always rolled with THE ONE ring that every cor can give an additional +30MDB - +35MDB , considering the amount of -ga magic dmg we get hit with, stacked with Shell V which is another -25MDB and the little trinkets of MDB we get on our ilevel gear with a COR Magus Roll +Shell V we can knock ~60% of magic damage done off (close to 70% with job bonus).

I really think this roll has been overlooked unless there is a cap on MDB like there is on PDT in which case its more of a case of there not being a case.
    (0)

Shell V is actually "Magic Damage Taken" - 25%. Its separate from Magic Def. Bonus. (Reduces magic damage taken by 62/256.)

All though, BLU roll would be nice if it didnt take up a roll slot :I
    (0)

Character
    Sandmaster
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Also, wonder how much Magic Damage would be good.... It'd be nice for Quick Draw
    It would go nicely with Wizards roll for buffing magic dmg and ofc QD.

On that note, I've been using Aput's Mantle for my back piece in my QD setup, what other option's are there? At first I thought it was good, Base Damage + MACC (boring but needed) but the base dmg is pretty low when added to current gun/bullet choices.
    (0)

Character
    Malothar
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    I don't know what the base damage of QD shots are, but I'd imagine Gunslinger's Cape would come out on top, or at least be a similar alternative with 2 more MAcc and doubling as a RAcc and Recycle piece.
    (0)
    7/10/14

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2