Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Character
    Xsilver
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Would be neat if when you use Steady Wing before activating Spirit Surge, it gave you your Wyvern's Stoneskin effect
    (0)

Character
    Svetlana
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    may be a total drg ws noob but i am very curious as to why do drake and i assume some other polearms have atk penalty in the first place?
    (1)

Character
    Martel
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    The only other one I know of with an atk penalty is Penta Thrust. Which was, of course, DRG's primary WS pre-Drakes. .... .... I really don't know why they did that. Drg was formerly just about the most atk starved DD out there. Why they felt the need to gimp both it's good WS back then... I could not say.

Well, Stardiver doesn't have a atk penalty at least. But I'd really rather they buff Drakes so I can use it again. <,<
    (0)

Penta Thrust used to be broken way back when, before additional hits had TP gain reduced. Penta Thrust used to return almost 100 TP (out of the old 300) if all the hits landed.
    (0)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

Character
    Martel
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Actually, it returned about 65~ TP, depending on STP, which there was veeery little of back then. The real monster from back then was Asuran Fists using relic H2H(the 999 delay ones not saph.) Which returned something like 120 TP and let them WS literally non stop.

And if that old mechanic was their reason for the atk penalty, then it should have been removed when TP return was patched.
    (2)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

A Question as to other weapons!?

I was wondering what other weapons received a penalty for there ws's because of the old days and have not been fixed since? How many are there still remaining??
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

I agree with on this about pet food with drg compared to other jobs Glamdring!O.O!

Glamding as you said in this thread Dragoon Shortcomings about pet wyverns not having pet foods or some type of item that act's like pets foods and pup's automations box parts. I totally agree that maybe there is something wyverns could use a food item to heal itself or make itself stronger by the player using that item to heal a wyvern/other and that combined with a new breath ability that could heal itself quickly as well as idk increase its attack ability? May be off a bit as dd but somehow bst like?

?Job Trait: Critical Pet Attack

Job Trait: Critical Pet Hit

I'm Sure there could be more??
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Player
    Wyverns survive for days, it's dragoons that die, but they have helped mitigate that by giving us a perma 20% def while Wyvern is out and leveled up, which makes us passively, the most resilient DD job.

I just wish DRG had a few more JAs to use, another jump, a new buff ability, something. We haven't gotten any new JAs since 95 cap. Maybe they can borrow ideas from FFXIV's DRG. Life Surge could be a critical hit rate boost for 30-60sec, Power Surge can double the base damage of the next Jump,.
    (0)

Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

What if wyverns had this option upon beating the unlocking job Quest??

They gave the wyvern two small graphic heads with separated necks to have summoned upon calling our Drg's fourth??
    (0)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7