Character
    Warusha
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99

High Tier Elemental Magic Spells No Longer Equitable to Weaponskills

I believe that higher tier magic spells need to be boosted in accordance with higher damage physical AND magical weaponskills that are now available. I remember a post made shortly after the introduction of "magic damage +" gear- that higher tiered magic spells would receive a boost. Is this still in the works? Thank you for your time.
    (8)

In case you missed this reply from yesterday in the WS thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings,We’d like to make adjustments to the stats of elemental magic, and in particular, the higher tier spells. While this is still in the planning phase and I can’t make any promises at the moment, we are looking into making adjustments to the ratio of damage to MP of tier-V elemental magic spells so that they can be used better in battle.
    (2)

Character
    Thereaper
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    if they gave tier 5 spells the same (or even similar) mp efficiency as tier 1 spells have atm that could be hilarious, a potentially simpler solution would be to have magic damage multiplied by the tier of the spell(+10 equals +10 on tier 1, +20 on tier 2, +30 on tier 3, etc), but I don't know if that would really generate the desired result ether, something to look forward to I guess
    (0)

Character
    Rubican
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    sadly I fear a blm will never be able to pull off a 10k spell unless the monster is a pudding ... where as jobs like SAM can make 10k Fudos faster than I can cast a tier 2 spell.

It is very very very frustrating.
    (3)

Player
    I fear BLM's DMG may be a source of worry for quite some time. The one upside to this is that with this update to Job Points and the Empyrean Armor upgrades coming in the near future, BLM will be invincible soon, so it may get a place as a tank?
    (3)

Quote Originally Posted by Demonjustin View Post
    I fear BLM's DMG may be a source of worry for quite some time. The one upside to this is that with this update to Job Points and the Empyrean Armor upgrades coming in the near future, BLM will be invincible soon, so it may get a place as a tank?
    lol... best reply of the day.
    (3)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html