Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Encore
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyas View Post
    Been asking for years and would like to see DNC get "Encore" as a Reraise ability
    I fully support this, and not just because my character name is Encore.
    (1)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixtythree View Post
    I fully support this, and not just because my character name is Encore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyas View Post
    Been asking for years and would like to see DNC get "Encore" as a Reraise ability
    I suppose if they do it they could do it with two versions one that is self only and the other one that is party based, no this would better yet as whole alliance based since there has yet to come out with one that covers an whole alliance ;-)
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Svetlana
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    I would say just give us a new tier of samba's which in my opinion is way overdue.

Drain Samba III learned at 65.... thats 34 levels without a single upgrade just sad..
    Aspir Samba II learn at lv 60 thats was 39 levels ago.... both of these greatly under perform as it is giving us a new Tier should not be game breaking seeing we would only be using Drain Samba IV under certain circumstances due to prioritizing Haste Samba.
    Further more SMN has Endrain and that is AOE and not only heals a huge amount per hit it also deals damage so why is it so hard to give DNC's a new and certainly needed adjustment its not like our Samba'a deal extra damage so how is that game breaking or overpowering?

Drain Samba IV would be a nice addition to our " Support Role Status "
    Aspir Samba III maybe this one will be useful......
    Haste Samba II 10% + max merit = 15% thats what a regular WHM Haste spell does atm

RDM has haste II 30% if i recall right
    PUP Automaton's Haste II 30%
    Geo Gives approximately 28% Haste and increases by ~1% per +1 Geomancy.
    Blu 30% Erratic Flutter

Soooo why cant Dancer get a mere 15% with max merits on Haste Samba II? just some food for thought.
    (1)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3