Character
    Reaps
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

New idea for items and quality of life for players

How about making ore's and other items that are not stack-able into stack-able items. It would help us players save bag space.

Just a thought,

Thank you
    (2)

I'd also like to see stackable ore. I would probably actually craft with them if they did this.

Also I'd like to see more level 110+cooking recipes that use items that aren't dropped by NMs or Delve bosses. I can't afford the prices people are charging for delve boss items, just for a small chance at a 0.1 skill upgrade.
    (1)
    It's important to hold onto your dreams.. Even if it means staying half-asleep.
    -rd

Player
    We also need cure potency received on like, every piece of equipment from here on out. And you should go back and add 1-2% to all the old item level stuff, too, because we keep getting more hp, but cures aren't getting any stronger. Even WHM has to end up using Cure V and VI now, I don't know how you expect people stuck with Cure IV to pull it off.

But they seem to think cure potency received is worth being super rare, with that body off the sagelord hard mode being worthless but for the +7% on it. Because if you're seriously expecting people to macro cure potency received + gear in before a mage cures, you're delusional.
    (1)

Character
    Malothar
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaps View Post
    How about making ore's and other items that are not stack-able into stack-able items. It would help us players save bag space.

Just a thought,

Thank you
    Such a great idea that SE actually beat you to it! ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings,

Thanks for the positive feedback on the Mog Wardrobe. I’m glad to see everyone putting it to good use!

In the same vein of inventory, we’ve been seeing some requests for a way to store Rem’s Tales because players’ Gobbiebags are becoming cluttered when collecting each chapter. At the moment we do not have any plans to introduce a special system to store these items; however the development team will be continuing to implement ways to free up space in your inventory. (The Mog Wardrobe was one of these ways.)

In the June version update, we’ll be making it possible to stack ores and other materials in groups of 12 along with some other adjustments. This should help open up some inventory space.
    (0)