Thread: Nyzule Isle

Character
    Predatory
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

Nyzule Isle

Is there any way we could get the lamps removed from Nyzule Isle assault so we can actually solo the event, the way it stands right now we have to have 5 people all clicking the lamps at the same time, and with server populations the way they are right now, it is almost impossible for us to build our mythic weapons.
    (8)

yeah... I feel you. I just want floor 100, and every time I try to solo it I get same time, or several order lamps on an irritating map.
    (1)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Predatory
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Olor View Post
    yeah... I feel you. I just want floor 100, and every time I try to solo it I get same time, or several order lamps on an irritating map.
    This is the only thing stopping me from starting a mythic, I used to do alot of Nyzule Isle assaults on my first two chars, but until they fix this mess inlight of server populations, I'm not going to waste my time with it, because that's all it would be is a waste of time.

It's not like the first time you step into Nyzule Isle all your floors are saved, (if it were you could actually hop out every five floors to save your disk and when you get to a lamps floor you could get help),it's random so you never know when a lamp floor is going to show up. The lamps just need to go away, or each floor needs to be mapped out so everyone gets exactly the same thing from floor 1-100, and people could plan when they might have to drag a few peoiple along, (that is provided they could find 5 people to help), I just don't understand why asian games rely so heavily on random number generators, when just a little planning could do so much better. In american games each floor would have a specific set of rules, here its the luck of the draw on just about everything, and that's a pain in the ass
    (1)
    Last edited by predatory; 05-07-2014 at 06:44 PM.

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    Or keep lamps but make them the code register one.
    (2)

Character
    Damane
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    or make a mule and have almost no issues with lamps. code lamp is easy, order lamps are easy too just take a bit time, the same time lamps can be a cockblock, but depending on their distance its not impossible to hit 4 lamps at the same time with your main and your mule. there is a rather large time window to hit them like (10 sec or so). Granted yes lamp floors are shitty, they told specificly at the update that allowed you to enter nyzul isle and assaults, that they have atm no plans to adjust this and it is on a very LOW priority list. They will prolly do it at one point, but I am glad its not high priority, getting new content and pressing on forward with Adoulin missions etc, is way more importent then some 5 year old shit content, that is even with lamps still DOABLE. I am fine with them focusing on more newer content and addressing job issues than Nyzul isle
    (0)

Character
    Nakts
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Not everyone has, or can afford a mule. Also, this isn't a solo game, it's still an MMO.
    (1)

Character
    Damane
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakts View Post
    Not everyone has, or can afford a mule. Also, this isn't a solo game, it's still an MMO.
    the mule makes it just easier, since you dont have to run back to the floor lamp, and makes a bit easier in same time lamps, other then that its quiet doable solo.
    (0)

Player
    The option to play with multiple ppl is still their aswell; still can't solo delve; at least to my knowledge. Nyzul Isle is dated content to some degree, still played, but not the main attraction, aka delve. Soloable content is great for any game, even MMORPGs, some indivuals may want to log in and play for an hr or so. The harder content still requires a group. The multi-palyer aspect of the MMORPG is there; it all depends on how the player is feeling that day; Group? Solo? Duo with friend? Crafter? Farming?
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Nakts View Post
    That's right, it isn't a solo game. So go find two other friends and work on a mythic together and get tokens done.
    (1)

Player
    The cost for picking to enter higher floors should also be removed in my opinion.
    (1)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast