Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    It is, as someone's already said, really a missed opportunity. These AF weapon upgrade quests *could* have been implemented long before lv119 weapon started to really proliferate, and perhaps be a lv117 weapon which was a bit stronger than the current sparks weapons are, or perhaps even a lv118 weapon to fill that gap.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Raydeus View Post
    It's sad but true.

Personally I've never had the slightest interest in acquiring gear to brag about it, but you can bet I'll hoard old gear just for the memories alone. I remember how good I felt when I got the Nation flags or my Promise badge. Having those missions/quests gave so much more value to the items than if they had been just the reward of some generic grind.
    I remember getting all my PUP gear, from frames to armor, the animator.....I tried to imagine that I was really accepting these things like I was living in that world. Which was a minor point to RPGs, to try and make it as you were the one going through it, with all your choices. MMO's just put that on a wider scale, now it's starting to look more like our world with how much people want the newest thing and to have more money than anyone else. Friendship and Community values aren't completely there anymore since everything can be done on your own too,
    (1)

Character
    Kaiichi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    The only ones I can ever remember using, where BLU, PUP, DNC, and SCH. I can't say I used any of the others. Hey and speaking of witch, did you all ever notice that the Icon for the Paper Knife wasn't the same as it's model?
    (0)
    Warning: You have the right to remain silent. Anything you do or say will be misunderstood, misworded, misquoted, and then used against you. For this is the law of the interwebs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2