今だと、再使用時間5分にしても何ら不都合はないかと思うのですがどうでしょうか。
    (22)

Character
    Mystouille
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    As My fellow blue mage ,i think your policy about fast-paced battlefield & events is a bit unfair about "diffusion" matters
    when i see a 10 min cooldown for a ga-effect on realtively short buffs durations (except "animating wail" with the merit boost... and "occultation" , there's practically no use for diffusion)

Even if we have awesome "diffusion-able" boss-learned boosts either they are:
    too short to be really effective
    too weak to rival with "metagame-imposed-buffers >(cor / brd / even geo to some extent)"
    quickly negated by bosses routines ,or worse ..by our own TEAMMATES(especially for pyrrhic bulkwark, or magic barrier (which isn't a boss skill)

Now let's talk about a way to correct this flawed skill...
    You created back in the years diffusion merits... to shorten delay (from 20 min > 10 min).
    Then you modified it to grant enhanced lasting on buffs but why didn't you thought about frequency
    Why don't you just use the diffusion merit as a charge-limit counter ? (scholars charge system is really awesome and balanced)
    1 merit (standard diffusion)
    2 merits >2 charges
    3 merits >3 charges and so on ...
    it might create a new niche for "support blu" and give a real utility to buffs spells.

Now about blu mages usefulness

I'm pretty sure that blu are often neglected not for their lack of brute strenght , but for their lack of team weight / usefulness"
    Endgame players/parties/ls not well versed in blu ways will qualify ours spells as GIMMICKS ! , situational TOOLS , and UNEFFICIENT/TIME WASTING abilities.
    they will consider a DD as a wiser choice especially if event is short , or a SUPPORT if they need to strengthen their front line.

you wanted blu to be a jack of all trades ? give them the ways to be !

note : why is there an english typed post in the japanese board ?
    that's because i feel this board will be read by the dev team , feeling i never have when i read NA boards

note 2:Even if the JP community is slacking/non posting about blu matters , we have real problems waiting to be solved for YEARS !

thanks for the reading
    (1)
    Last edited by Mystouille; 05-01-2014 at 01:33 AM.

Character
    Hinbe
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    ディフュージョンの使用間隔に比べて青魔法の効果は短すぎると思う
    (12)