Character
    Galvaera
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

Destinywarriors social/event LS looking for members!

Hello, all. My name is Ben, but you all can call me Galvaera.

I am, like some of you, a returning veteran of final fantasy 11. I understand that many of you have lives, as I do. But I also understand that there's a certain mysticism about Vanadiel, one that drew you all back to the world of adventuring. Hence why I have decided to extend my hand in invitation to all who may be members of a dead or dying linkshell, to join one that gives a chance to forge new and everlasting friendships.

I will not lie when I say this. I've made friends on this game that have persisted beyond the span of 7 years. Some of them still play, even now.

So join me, fellow adventurers! Both new experiences and resurgent glory await with the Destiny Warriors! New or Seasoned, all are welcome! Send a /tell to Galvaera or Bendaire, and we will make haste to invite you to our family!

A brand new adventure awaits!!!
    (0)

Character
    Ibhalliwell
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Welcome back and yes, we (my Son and I) . . .

Hi! :-)

Welcome back to the wonderful world of Final Fantasy XI! My Son and I joined when the Sony Playstation 2 version came out in March 2004. We're not hard core coming on at times and other times being away for a month or so at a time.

We moved off of the Playstation 2 and onto the Windows version and also got two Sony Playstation 3 (with PS2 support). My Son has a B01 (hardware PS2 emulation) and I have an E01 (software emulation with hardware assist (as I understand it)).

Anyway, we're in a LS where most everyone moved to Final Fantasy 14 and have yet to come back. My Son isn't into partying a lot or being much of a social person, but he does like helping others accomplish their goal. I enjoy both solo and party / events.

So . . . yes, please, I'd love to talk about joining your social and event LS. I'm IBHalliwell, as well as, Brotherhood on Ragnarok. My Son is Ramrat, as well as, Jugjug. (On Caitsith he used to be Sharptooth before the move to Ragnarok.)

I'll look for you and please look for me, too. (As I just read your posting, I haven't had a chance to mention it to my Son, yet.)

Take care! :-)

I. B. Halliwell on Ragnarok (formerly Caitsith)
    (0)