Thread: remove 18 jobs?

Character
    Predatory
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiichi View Post
    I remember when RDM was the preferred tank in the dunes, Do you even remember the dunes? Do you remember standing by selbina for 6+ hrs waiting on an invite before level sync? Remember level sync? :P
    Lol slevel sync, do you remember before level sync? I ure do
    (0)

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by predatory View Post
    Play Ranger sometime, low vit, low eva, low hp, low def, high enmity, and all the survivability of a turtle on a hot road during rush hour traffic. Ramger has a lot more things to worry about than AOEs, let the tank lose hate during the two minutes decoy shot is down, and geuss who the mob kills, not the pup bst geo or run, they race straight for the rng.
    High enmity huh? Not sure about that with a certain relic... but the other stuff I understand. They may not be that great at soloing, but they have so much more going for them reason why they are #1 invited dd to most content now.
    (0)

Character
    Predatory
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennotsukai View Post
    High enmity huh? Not sure about that with a certain relic... but the other stuff I understand. They may not be that great at soloing, but they have so much more going for them reason why they are #1 invited dd to most content now.
    With the exception of Voidwatch Ranger has been left out in the cold for 8 years now. Some of the jobs in the op weren't even in existence when ranger got the nerf which virtually killed it for endgame content.

It's rng this year so far, next year hell next month for that matter the new flavor of the month may be some other job, it really depends on the cont. If you want to do everything all the time, level brd, whm, or sch, maybe cor, those jobs are wanted all the time at all content and have been forever
    (0)

Character
    Thump
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I don't know where to post this was going to make new topic but there is so many. I would like to see RNG removed from the game entirely. or at least SE could lower the duration of Decoy Shot to last 10 or 30 seconds. also increase the recast of Decoy Shot from 5 to 20 min or 10 at least. This would give other jobs a chance at higher level content. I am currently refusing to pay for my own account and 3 other accounts because RNG is broken in the amount of enmity they can shed, my server is the same no one will use any job besides relic RNG with delve ammo and i refuse to play the job since i don't have relic. If SE cant fix RNG's enmity shedding exploit i would suggest they give other jobs a chance like give every job some kind of enmity douse and lower it to same as RNG Decoy Shot. Or how about we remove Decoy Shot all together then we will see this RNG only Fad come to a end.
    (2)

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffro View Post
    I don\\'t know where to post this was going to make new topic but there is so many. I would like to see RNG removed from the game entirely. or at least SE could lower the duration of Decoy Shot to last 10 or 30 seconds. also increase the recast of Decoy Shot from 5 to 20 min or 10 at least. This would give other jobs a chance at higher level content. I am currently refusing to pay for my own account and 3 other accounts because RNG is broken in the amount of enmity they can shed, my server is the same no one will use any job besides relic RNG with delve ammo and i refuse to play the job since i don\\'t have relic. If SE cant fix RNG\\'s enmity shedding exploit i would suggest they give other jobs a chance like give every job some kind of enmity douse and lower it to same as RNG Decoy Shot. Or how about we remove Decoy Shot all together then we will see this RNG only Fad come to a end.
    SE's reply: blue mage has hydroshot lol
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I don't know where to post this was going to make new topic but there is so many. I would like to see RNG removed from the game entirely. or at least SE could lower the duration of Decoy Shot to last 10 or 30 seconds. also increase the recast of Decoy Shot from 5 to 20 min or 10 at least. This would give other jobs a chance at higher level content. I am currently refusing to pay for my own account and 3 other accounts because RNG is broken in the amount of enmity they can shed, my server is the same no one will use any job besides relic RNG with delve ammo and i refuse to play the job since i don't have relic. If SE cant fix RNG's enmity shedding exploit i would suggest they give other jobs a chance like give every job some kind of enmity douse and lower it to same as RNG Decoy Shot. Or how about we remove Decoy Shot all together then we will see this RNG only Fad come to a end.
    Who do you put in your parties when you run events?
    (0)

Character
    Predatory
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Lol you're not paying for your account because rng can shed enmity? Do you really think that's why rng is finally getting invited to stuff? It's probably a good thing you aren't paying for your account. But you probably didn't pay for it when mnk was the flavor of the month during delve 1 era, probably not when blue was so cool in aby. A Pld pissed off because a job can actually put hate onto them that is so fucking funny. Bet you hate thf for trick attack and hide too
    (0)

Character
    Thump
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    that is the only reason RNG is used morons. if they didnt have the decoy shot exploit to constantly hide like little pussys we would not be stuck in a RNG only loophole. i have played since day 1. as for finally getting invited to stuff its always been the same just they are used more now for anything that lasts longer then 5 min. why do you think the game is fucking dead? because no one wants to pay to play a RNG only game
    (1)

Character
    Thump
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Decoy Shot should be RNG's 1 hour and it should last 30 seconds not 3 min who ever thought of this job ability should have his hands chopped off
    (0)

Character
    Predatory
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    that is the only reason RNG is used morons. if they didnt have the decoy shot exploit to constantly hide like little pussys we would not be stuck in a RNG only loophole. i have played since day 1. as for finally getting invited to stuff its always been the same just they are used more now for anything that lasts longer then 5 min. why do you think the game is fucking dead? because no one wants to pay to play a RNG only game
    Haha has nothing to do with rng doing semi decent damage and not having to stand within mob aoes to do it? Rng is invited just because it can decoy shot?
    (0)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast