Character
    Zoop
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99

Mezzotinting Delve gear

ok so for some reason SE decided to make changes some time ago to the equipment description so the augments no longer show up in the item description. Then when you speak to Benjamien he just tells you he will augment type A, B or C.

How are we supposed to know what these are? they are not described anywhere
    (1)

Character
    Gannon
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    You have to press the menu button, - on the number pad for pc, to see augments when looking at an item with an upside down triangle in the bottom left corner of the description box..
    (2)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    You have to press the menu button, - on the number pad for pc, to see augments when looking at an item with an upside down triangle in the bottom left corner of the description box..
    I think he is referring to something else with the augments descriptions under A, B, or C.. sorry if it threw you off?
    (1)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Gannon
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggs View Post
    ok so for some reason SE decided to make changes some time ago to the equipment description so the augments no longer show up in the item description. Then when you speak to Benjamien he just tells you he will augment type A, B or C.

How are we supposed to know what these are? they are not described anywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle View Post
    I think he is referring to something else with the augments descriptions under A, B, or C.. sorry if it threw you off?

Clearly he is talking about the augments being moved to a second page. The complatint about not knowing what the paths are are secondary to that.
    (0)

Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Clearly he is talking about the augments being moved to a second page. The complatint about not knowing what the paths are are secondary to that.
    O; Okay didn't mean to make you very upset, wow!~but I see augments with the blue letter A, or C posted after completion all the time. I still think he means those myself....
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Zoop
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    knowing the menu command will be great thanks for that info.

you were both right, but i think the menu command should solve both issues
    (0)

Character
    Gannon
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle View Post
    O; Okay didn't mean to make you very upset, wow!~but I see augments with the blue letter A, or C posted after completion all the time. I still think he means those myself....
    I never said I was upset, just felt the need to defend my post which was ment to help a player in need of information, I am sorry if that upset you enough to keep replying.

Riggs, I am glad I was able to help. For mor information regarding the mezzotinting augments on delve gear, check out https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Delve_I_Rewards/Mezzotinting or https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Delve_II_...s/Mezzotinting
    (2)
    Last edited by Gannon; 12-19-2015 at 08:50 AM.

Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    I never said I was upset, just felt the need to defend my post which was ment to help a player in need of information, I am sorry if that upset you enough to keep replying.

Riggs, I am glad I was able to help. For mor information regarding the mezzotinting augments on delve gear, check out https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Delve_I_Rewards/Mezzotinting or https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Delve_II_...s/Mezzotinting
    okay my last post here but don't take this the wrong way and no need to become defensive over what I'm going to say and my typing is probably just making it worse here too, sorry.

Anyway's.. Nope! I wasn't upset in anyway, shape, or form but I did figure you might think I was idk upset which is why you might of felt the need to take on the Idk defensive side for your post too but honestly anyone who takes on a defensive side to anything or becomes very defensive can instantly royally sound upset right off the bat too (; but anyways we were both right either way and he's got the help now either way as well and his problem is solved.

Anyways, sometimes a post can be toned down a bit to make it less feeling aggravating to those reading it so they won't feel like firing back at you for something you've said or something that was said as well. Hope that helps in your future postings as well..

Suppose I better clarify as well that no i'm not and was not aggravated either, just trying to help out.
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 12-20-2015 at 11:00 PM.