Character
    Hoffy
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 6

New player, looking for LS :)

Title pretty much sums it up. New/returning player, though I never got too far before. Looking for a social LS for people to talk to and group with. Thank you
    (0)

Character
    Morherb
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 59

Looking for LS too :)

Returning player from years ago. Didn't get too far either, but I can help out others that are new/returning. Hoffy, I'll send you a request, my character is Morherb.

Hopefully we can find a social LS for people to talk to and group with.
    (0)

Character
    Damaskus
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 91
    {Hello!} I am also a returning player (started in 2007), and have only been playing solo since I started a few weeks ago. I am enjoying myself so far, even though I have far, far less time to play than I did years ago. Looking for ppl to enjoy some of the older content with. I have BLU/BLM to 91...RDM to 75...and I am currently working on SMN/PUP/BST/SAM...and others. I am a decent player who reads up on the game (a lot), and is skilled at its mechanics. Hit me up in game anytime...name is Damaskus. {See you again!}

P.S. - I don't mind helping ppl do the things they need done in game. I may not always be available, but I'll help when I can. My fondest memories of this game are giving/receiving help from in-game friends. The game may not be the same, but my one goal is to try and recapture some of the old-school FFXI mojo. Old content FTW. Cheers. ^^
    (0)
    Last edited by Damaskus; 06-07-2014 at 06:56 AM. Reason: Add-on comments

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Are new players still playing? Last summer, my friend started this game for the first time and wants to look for a social linkshell so she can get some great experience in the game. You know old content is all about solo... She is still a naive player in FFXI however she has played FFXIV before and knew how to meet random people easily.
    (0)