Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Good job!

I can almost remember how it was to me to see how big fish I could actually reel in, when I first started some 7 years ago. It was only recently when I continued my way, and went from 45 to 95 presently. It's still very slow, too slow, but I'm more or less at my goal.

Well, my only real goal with regards to fishing was to finish the quest for the Lu Shang's fishing rod, which I probably started around the same time I started fishing at all. I had not touched carp any more than a fishing rod for years, being at a low 2000 or so delivered, but just as the year changed from 2013 to 2014, I finished the quest up.

That was a goal finished. I never expected I would get the Ebisu fishing rod, or my skill to anywhere above 50 or so. However, I saw some people selling the fish and I had 12 million gil in my pocketses, which I wasn't using for anything else, so I bought some fish, when available.

Some 10,320,446 Gil and a couple of months later, I had both of the items to make my Ebichu. Then it was a matter of getting the skill up for the key item.

I was actually well on my way already, as I had decided to try some matsya, Ebisu or no Ebisu. A friend wants the shawl, so I'll be giving all the chances I can find to them. I guess I'd like one myself. That will probably take another 7 years. ^^;

The Fish Ranking is something that could certainly use some adjustment(s), too. Twelve (12) times a year is rather bleh to say the least...
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Derian
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Necro Bump!

I resurrected this thread from the dead for slightly off-topic questions:

Reel in Multiple Small Fish II?
    Reel in Multiple Big Fish II?
    (2)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by DerianX View Post
    I resurrected this thread from the dead for slightly off-topic questions:

Reel in Multiple Small Fish II?
    Reel in Multiple Big Fish II?
    I definitely think more incentives need to be introduced into fishing, more so with people who spent so much time getting the high-end rods. Unfortunately, no thanks to RMT and people botting, a lot of the perks were lost in the past.
    (1)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3