Character
    Venat
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

(Vote) FFXI Purchase Music Download Add-On

I would like all the soundless zones to have there own music but Square Enix isnt just gonna make it without seeing money come in. I made this forum to see if players would pay for it and so square enix would see the requests of this idea and do it. This would serve as a Add On content.

This is just a voting forum, please dont add your own comments.

Are you towards purchasing FFXI music downloads to add to the game?

Yes or No
    (0)
    Last edited by Venat; 03-26-2011 at 07:49 PM.

Character
    Alexisjade
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    yes

Message is too short with just yes.
    But yes because I'd like to be able to wonder around ameless in a zone while lessening to something
    (0)
    You're dammed if you do and you're dammed if you don't

Character
    Fiddytree
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I also vote yes to this as well as offering another suggestion. How about new music to accompany bard songs? I'm so sick of hearing the same tune every time I cast a song lol
    (0)

Yes for some new music, No for paying extra for it.

Maybe its just I'm tired of the age of DLC where, you go buy a game for 50$, and still have to purchase 50$ worth of Add-ons to make the game complete, where in the old days it was just 50$ for a game and you actually got the entire game.

Its actually fine when Add-on Content is actually ADD-ON Content, but not when you're forced to buy some DLC just to play online, or forced to buy DLC just to be able to access Cheat-codes, etc. Things that should be in the game for the 50$ i paid for it.

I don't wanna go too deep into a rant about how much i hate DLC -.-. So i'll stop it at that. Anyway, I wouldn't be too mortified if they didn't add new music. I'd be nice, But I'm not willing to pay for it, So I wouldn't be angry if they never added new music. Frankly I'd rather them focus on something i'm not going to turn off after hearing it for the 80th time.
    (0)