Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Grimlocke
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

A few changes I would like to see.

Delete Post please, Not posting in Troll forums anymore.
    (3)
    Last edited by Grimlocke; 04-09-2014 at 07:43 AM.

Character
    Bananavivi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimlocke View Post
    4. Porter Moogle Key items:

I'm sure alot of you have tons of items loaded into the porter moogle. You go to gear up your favorite job and when you get there you realize you forgot your porter moogle slip #8. It doesnt happen to everyone or all the time. But I think this would make changing jobs a little more efficient, and save us some inventory space if we could change these slips to be Key items.
    I believe we got a response on this issue. Something to the extent of it would be difficult or impossible to implement as key items since the storage data is saved/directly tied to the storage slip item (similar to how you can have unique augments on a particular piece of gear), whereas all key items are the same for all players.

They also mentioned they're working on overhauling the storage system. (Fingers crossed it involves a fat chocobo!)
    (2)

3. 03-11-2014 06:13 AM
    Reason
    not posting in troll forums anymore

Thanks for your ideas! I don't really agree with them but it is nice to see people making constructive suggestions.
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Jerritt
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 23
    As someone who likes to create new characters and do low level stuff, I wish they could add a few more Claim Slips for storing lower level gear like:

Level 10 Scale, Level 11 Brass, Level 12 Linen, Level 16 Bone, Level 20 Trader's, Level 21 Beetle.

If you actually wear armor, o.O, at low level, this is another 30 pieces of gear you have to either store or repeated buy if you end up tossing it. Just a nice change I would like to see.
    (2)

The complete collection on Steam costs as much as standalone SoA costs. I'm not sure why you still want to pay 40 bucks to get something you can get for 30.

It's the same bunch of 0s and 1s no matter where you get it from. It makes no difference if you get a key that enables the entire game or one that enables just SoA. All you're doing is flipping a digit in SE's database servers.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    The complete collection on Steam costs as much as standalone SoA costs. I'm not sure why you still want to pay 40 bucks to get something you can get for 30.

It's the same bunch of 0s and 1s no matter where you get it from. It makes no difference if you get a key that enables the entire game or one that enables just SoA. All you're doing is flipping a digit in SE's database servers.
    Also, if you copy the installation folder from Steam, and then install FFXI from the free trial, you can copy those instalaltion files over the plain install and enable all the expansions, without ever needing Steam again. Only the core game needs to be installed, and that's a free download, and just to set up registry keys. After that, you can copy anyone's install from a backup or their hard drive to bring the game up to current expansions and current patches. That's how I do it. I keep my FFXI install backed up to an external hard drive, and hand it to a friend who is just starting the game to save them a long patch. The folder copies over in about 10 minutes, and the initial file check takes about half an hour, and they are playing within in hour instead of waiting 8-10 of patching.
    (0)

Character
    Lynsara
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I would love to see a Fat chocobo, almost as much as I would love to play a moogle.
    XIV is getting a fat chocobo mount and a moogle minion , part of the ps4 CE pack

If they implement fat choco in xi I hope its a house item so we don't have to run someplace separate from housing like Adoulin Docks or Mog Gardens to access. Not allowing your house mog to redeem storage slips and making us exit and run down the lane is silly enough as it is when your trying to juggle gear
    (0)

Character
    Calatilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I got all expansions but SoA. Im having issues obtaining a physical copy of the expansion. Also I dont feel like buying a Full download from steam just for 1 expansion
    SE didn't release a physical copy of SoA that I know of, it's download content only.
    (1)

Player
    For PC yeah, no physical copies.
    (0)

Character
    Vasche
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    http://www.amazon.com/Final-Fantasy-...ers+of+adoulin

Amazon has the expansion by itself for $19.99. The download is only a few hundred MB as opposed to 5~ GB on the Complete Collection.
    (1)

12. 03-13-2014 08:51 AM
    Reason
    Not posting in troll forums anymore

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast