Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Sharlene
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 81
    Again Thanks for all the replies. These few days I had been trying to get one of my jobs to 99, only way I found easy would be to do ground tomes in zeruhn mines. Did /sea all the time on abyssea area, but there's always only 1 or 2 people in each of the abyssea area, either it's my playtime difference or that's not many people needing to level up jobs anymore lol.
    (0)

If you are willing to shout and organize, people will still take the opportunity to make an Aby party. It's just that most people (including myself) don't want to bother because doing GoV with Trust is more convenient even if it can be somewhat slower.
    (0)

Character
    Sharlene
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 81
    Quote Originally Posted by Raydeus View Post
    If you are willing to shout and organize, people will still take the opportunity to make an Aby party. It's just that most people (including myself) don't want to bother because doing GoV with Trust is more convenient even if it can be somewhat slower.
    Back in the old days, I do shout and organize for things that I need done. But I only do that when I know what I need to do or have a general idea of what I need to do. I am too unsure of the abyssea leveling area to try and form a group lol. I don't even know what mobs to kill orz. I do agree that doing GoV with Trust is really convenient! I guess i'm one of those "most people that don't want to bother" as well
    (0)

Character
    Kingofswords
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Best tip is to not come back. None of the jobs you listed are useable the way the game is currently set up. SE has a lot of fixing to do before anyone who doesn't have a 119 r/m/e will be welcome.
    (0)
    The Original Blue Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Inafking View Post
    Best tip is to not come back. None of the jobs you listed are useable the way the game is currently set up. SE has a lot of fixing to do before anyone who doesn't have a 119 r/m/e will be welcome.
    Screw that, "endgame" is but a fraction of the things to do in XI specially if you are coming back after years of absence. There is a lot of content people can do solo and in small groups nowadays that doesn't require you to deal with the "x gear/job only" nonsense.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Inafking View Post
    Oh look it's the butthurt guy who doesn't know what he's talking about. The 4 jobs listed in the OP, BLM, BRD, NIN, RDM, are all of use in current content, BLM is one of the best DDs in Skirmish if geared at all decently, not hard to get that gear, it's really just from other Skirmishes, BRD is used in all content in the game, show me an event where people don't want a BRD, NIN is used as a nice DD and a tank for some of the current content, specifically AAs, and RDM can be taken to Delve, though admittedly it's the least likely to get you in a party. None of these by the way require a RME at all, at most you might see some request of Skirmish weapons, about it.
    (1)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2