Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Character
    Colliex
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I would love to see run get more original unique spells, Camate said they will implement them, I wonder will run get "Reflect" its been in the data files for years. I would also like the development team to take another look at liement ward and embolden these are very lackluster JA's. At the very least liement ward shouldn't wipe off vallation/valiance.
    (1)

Character
    Kaeviathan
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Martel View Post
    Agreed.

It's weird for a tank job to only have Enmity+ on 1/10 pieces of JSE(AF/Relic.) Not only does it cause inventory issues, but swapping to non-Ilv pieces with no magic evasion and terrible def is a defensive concern.
    Sure, you just swap for a second on JA, but RUN uses a ton of JA.

And considering the adjustments to enmity gear, RUN needs enmity+ on their PDT/Tanking gear as well, to reduce enmity loss.

I'd think a job with 80% fast cast and native aquaveil wouldn't have too many issues with being interrupted. Barring tanking like 10~ mobs at once.
    That is true, but since the job is overwhelming with job abilities and magic, I'm having difficulty in making a macro for it. While I do have space for it, but it's more of a burden. I currently use 40 macros for the job. I sometimes screw up and use the wrong macro when I change lines, imagine having three macro lines ><.
    (0)

Character
    Halldir
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99

Scholar Sub

I looked it over a bit but /sch could be a better choice you the following;

A) Light/Dark Arts grants a much better skill rating on basically everything that defines RUN depending on which you're on.
    B) You get all Status aliment removal with the exception of stona which you cant use anyway if it lands on you.
    C) Dispel
    D) Cure 3
    E) SCH Job traits Resist Silence II Conserve MP Max MP Boost I all of which is usefull
    F) /whm all you lose is Haste and Divine Seal
    G /rdm all you lose is Haste again and Convert, Fast Cast and MAB 2
    (0)

If you're somewhere that you can't use Trusts, Haste is better than anything that /SCH has to offer.

If you can use Trusts, sub /SAM for old-style content, or fighting single mobs, and sub /BLU for higher tier content, especially if you need to hold multiple mobs at once.

Don't get me wrong, I love /SCH on my BRD, but it doesn't really offer enough for RUN. Now if light arts regen bonus worked when subbed, then it could be a different story.
    (1)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7