Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60

I don't typically wine as much as this

But why is the af for RUN/GEO a requirement to get the relic armor? It wasn't a requirement for all the other 20 jobs, yet with no one willing to help me fight the mobs to get all of my af, I'm stuck with no af and no relic. I seriously think that the relic should have been dropped in dynamis.
    (5)

Character
    Camiie
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Even though I have neither job leveled, I still think it was wrong to tie the two together in such a way. And the AF really should be soloable even if it is ilevel gear.
    (2)

Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Camiie View Post
    Even though I have neither job leveled, I still think it was wrong to tie the two together in such a way. And the AF really should be soloable even if it is ilevel gear.
    I mean seriously, an elemental with -90% PDT, wtf SE. I know people can do it easily, but I can't do it solo.
    (1)

Character
    Bananavivi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Agreed it shouldn't require AF1, disagree about Dynamis dropping it for lore reasons (still don't agree with the COR/BLU/PUP in dyna, but SCH/DNC is ok).
    (0)

Character
    Xantavia
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjou View Post
    I mean seriously, an elemental with -90% PDT, wtf SE. I know people can do it easily, but I can't do it solo.
    Yeah. Did the GEO as a duo and it wasn't too hard, just tedious. Put up 3 runes, lunge for @2500, and repeat. Even Requiescat seemed pointless, maybe topping out at 500 dmg, which seems low for a weapon skill that is supposed to be useful against mobs with PDT. Now I have to do the same thing again for RUN?

I think this is a bad side-effect of the decision to not make the new jobs get their AF in the 50's. If they did it that way, they could have gone the same path as the other jobs and put relic armor in dynamis. The way it is, doesn't make sense to put ilvl drops in dynamis or make the relic a weaker version than the other options available.
    (0)

Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60
    Never said it had to be weaker, what I'm saying is that I do't agree with af 1 being a requirement, hell I can't even get passed the damn weapon quest for RUN's GS
    (0)

Character
    Dragmagi
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Have you asked our ls friend and or shouted for help?
    (1)

Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60
    Yeah, everyone's too busy in the new zones and the several LS' I'm in on Phoenix (Excluding Clamorous Champs cuz my RUN isn't in that ls) hasn't said a word.
    (0)

I usually wine a lot on saturdays.
    (4)

Quote Originally Posted by Camiie View Post
    It makes sense because it's an AF set that starts at end-game, much like Relic started at end-game for the other jobs. Also the storylines make sense to tie them together. I think that's pretty much going to be the trend (and problem) for new jobs (if any more ever come) since everything is revolving around 99 now thanks to Abyssea killing off traditional level progression, thus they simply adjusted to the current game setting.

It also wouldn't have made sense to drop in Dynamis - They already said they pretty much wanted us to ignore the lore when they added BLU/COR/PUP/DNC/SCH to Dynamis since they couldn't get other style content ready in time. (Thanks to XIV)
    (1)
    Dark Knight ~ 90: Yes I actually use a Scythe.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast