Character
    Kingofswords
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Trust in Abyssea

I hate the idea of the trust system. Anything that is designed as a solo mechanic for an MMO is ridiculous when they should be focusing of mechanics that encourage and support party play. But as long as it's here, I'd consider using it if it could help me weakness target 100% in abyssea.

Ideally, with 3 trust slots have the player choose the job they want then have 1 trust NPC for yellow, blue and red.

If that's too overpowered, how about a set of 3 for each color that still allows the player to choose their own job.

As a final desperate plea, any combination of 3 NPCs + Player job that would make a 100% chance of targeting one color of weakness.
    (4)
    The Original Blue Mage

Character
    Bukota
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 95

The sooner we can use Trust magic in Abyssea...

The sooner we can use Trust magic in Abyssea...

The happier I will be.
    (4)

Character
    Kaiichi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I would like to use them in Dyna, not for the purpose of farming, but for relic trials. Some jobs such as BRD and RNG are just to squishy to solo effectively in Dyna areas.
    (1)
    Warning: You have the right to remain silent. Anything you do or say will be misunderstood, misworded, misquoted, and then used against you. For this is the law of the interwebs.

Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiichi View Post
    I would like to use them in Dyna, not for the purpose of farming, but for relic trials. Some jobs such as BRD and RNG are just to squishy to solo effectively in Dyna areas.
    This makes perfect sense, I mean not everyone is gonna donate their time to help a BRD or WHM do their trials in dyna.
    (0)

Player
    Be cool in Salvage too.
    (1)

Character
    Mefuki
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Frankly, I'd like to use them everywhere. They're not so game breaking that it'd cause a problem that I can think of.
    (2)