Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoMBie343 View Post
    We're talking about an effect that costs 2 BILLION GIL and gives 5 party members Accuracy +15. Afterglow should be turned in a more worthwhile goal.
    We're also talking about an effect that literally was made for a trophy, not a reasonable goal ever meant to be obtained by the masses nor meant to be a true beneficial upgrade. The reason it makes you glow in the first place is because it's a trophy to make you stand out, I myself plan to make an Afterglow for my Murgleis provided I ever finish it, that being said though it is simply not an upgrade meant to make you actually more viable in combat, and in all honesty, I am thankful for that. Afterglow is not meant to have effects that make them stand out, Afterglows are meant to be a way to show one's devotion to a job.

I have little doubt in my mind you are one of the best Beastmasters in this game, that being said, I assume you made the Afterglow knowing what it entailed, you went that extra mile and as a result you glow, you have a special visual effect on your character that few ever have or ever will in this game. That itself, is the reason for it to be a worthwhile goal, while to many people including myself it is not a goal that would seem worth pursuing, some do think it as such. The thing is, these goals are simply outrageous for the same reason you mentioned, the 2 billion gil price tag, perhaps it seems wrong of me to say it should stay as it is, but in all honesty, I feel as though it has a purpose to serve as it is right now, and it fills that position well, giving it massive benefits for upgrading to that final level seems like a bad idea to me, sorry.
    (5)

Character
    Snk
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonjustin View Post
    We're also talking about an effect that literally was made for a trophy, not a reasonable goal ever meant to be obtained by the masses nor meant to be a true beneficial upgrade.

Pretty much this.
    (2)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by SNK View Post
    Pretty much this.
    Why not make afterglow more worthwhile? Because it would cause people to hoarde marrows and such when people want to make more relics? SE can change this. You just have to ask.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2