Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Unctgtg
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Been away from the forums for a while. Figured I would post on this. I agree 100%. I miss the old days when we were kings of the DD world.
    (0)
    99 Drk, 99 Sch, 99 Bst, 99 Geo and a ton of other jobs there
    110 +5 Bonecraft
    Level 99 Relic Scythe

Character
    Pertalee
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    It would be great to have the haste increase. However I have taken DRK with apoc to every current event in the game, and successfully cleared them on DRK. Make your own party if you want to go DRK, then win. No one will question you on DRK again.
    (0)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    You realize Haste had near exponential growth right? 10% past cap would be a 200% increase in total damage.

100/(100-80) = 5
    100/(100-90) = 10
    10/5 = 2.0 (200% damage).

That is how powerful Haste is once your past 50%.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelix
    Ragnarok's aftermath is only 5% crit rate, even with lv99, so there's almost no point in using Scourge, you just spam Resolution. Even then you become just a boring meathead DD.

Apoc with both Catastrophe and Entropy gives you crazy sustain of both HP and MP. With the Haste aftermath you can wear a ton of -PDT and solo almost any 75 content.
    Doing damage is for WAR's, DRK is about soloing 75 content yo.....

Character
    Thereaper
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    just felt I should mention, camate posted over on the ninja forum when talking about dual wield, they added a secondary hard cap to weapon delay reduction, no weapon can be reduced below 75 delay now by any means, because of Apocalypse's base delay of 513, 85% reduction would put you a lil over 76(decimal but w/e) so you wouldn't be able to benefit from more than 5-6% past the cap anyway
    would be nice to see scythe drk again but....
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2