Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle View Post
    Problem Solved. I'll just stop posting on the forum's all together and leave it to the professionals or professional writters to be the only one's who write on the forums from now on.
    Your posts are actually way easier to read now than they were to begin with. You'll need a bit of thick skin to post things on the internet, this forum is no exception. Ravenmore's posts are "fine. This stuff is completely off topic as well.
    (4)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle View Post
    Problem Solved. I'll just stop posting on the forum's all together and leave it to the professionals or professional writters to be the only one's who write on the forums from now on.
    Do you not see the irony in this?

You: "Hey, can we all get mad at Ravenmore's way of posting online together?"

Me: "Ravenmore's way of posting is fine, in fact I'd consider yours more annoying." (a few likes)

Then you get upset that people are bothered at you the way you wanted them to be at Ravenmore.

Doesn't this strike you as a bit hypocritical? At the end of the day, none of it is a big deal to me, you asked my opinion and I gave it.

There are really no professional writers on here that I can think of, but some people make more of an effort for their posts to be readable, and it does help. But I in no way implied that you should leave the forum or that I disliked you personally in any way, I just said I dislike your posts more because I find them difficult to read and follow.
    (5)
    Last edited by Selindrile; 03-19-2014 at 11:51 PM.

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Yeah, Yeah, I get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    Your posts are actually way easier to read now than they were to begin with. You'll need a bit of thick skin to post things on the internet, this forum is no exception. Ravenmore's posts are "fine. This stuff is completely off topic as well.
    Thanks for the confidence quote with a bit of cheering up and you seem to be a person with good qualities on life.

Now Lets get back to the matters of being blue. {depressed} =)) <-{A Laughing Emoticon.}

Well what I really mean is lets get back to the matter's at hand of getting the blue job to be fixed and we will all have different thoughts & opinions on how the job should be fixed, therefor all of us wouldn't necessarily come into a total agreement on how the blue job should be fixed.
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 03-20-2014 at 12:21 PM. Reason: An emoticon didn't appear correctly.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

4. 03-20-2014 12:34 PM

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I wonder what the dev team has to say on blu's current state. Fix us
    (2)
    Last edited by Tennotsukai; 03-21-2014 at 04:47 AM.

Well... Job points addressed 1/3 if the issue... Still need more blue spell slots !!!!!!
    (3)

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by evanwimbish View Post
    Well... Job points addressed 1/3 if the issue... Still need more blue spell slots !!!!!!
    What are some adjustments you think blu deserves the most now?
    (1)

Character
    Spooky
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I don't agree with OP at all. I don't care if it is annoying proccing in VW, then that issue should be fixed by making less BLU spells proc it. There should be a downside to being flexible.
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Questioning his meaning or what he meant by it?

Quote Originally Posted by Spook View Post
    I don't agree with OP at all. I don't care if it is annoying proccing in VW, then that issue should be fixed by making "less BLU spells" proc it. There should be a downside to being flexible.
    Are you suggesting having less blue spell's as a processor?
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 05-01-2014 at 02:00 AM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

No, he isn't.
    (1)

Character
    Ravenns
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Spook View Post
    I don't agree with OP at all. I don't care if it is annoying proccing in VW, then that issue should be fixed by making less BLU spells proc it. There should be a downside to being flexible.
    Sure I would agree with you if not for mnk and how SE was creating content that catered right to it. They have backed away from that a bit with delve 2.0 but not they didn't really solve the problem.
    (0)

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast