Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Sarirodord
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

Missed Trust event

If I missed a Trust event, let's say Repeat login campaign #6, and didn't get a Cipher (e.g. Zeid), is there any chance to make it available in a later event or update?
    (1)

Character
    Sientia
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 27
    SE said they had plans to add the temporary Ciphers back into the game at a later date.

Considering one of the additions for the Feb update is a bucket load of Trusts, there's a good chance that'll be when they return.
    (2)

Player
    Everyone is banking on this being the case.

It would be too great of a disappointment otherwise.

They mentioned they would make preparations for persons who missed limited time only Trust NPCs.
    (2)

Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60
    It'd be a smart move, I don't think I have enough time to get Valaineral yet, so I'm hoping to god that he can come back so I can get him just to get him.
    (0)

Character
    Sarirodord
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    OMG, missed another one, Lion! Never realized the 7th Repeat Login Campaign ever started (were there any log messages for it like in the previous campaigns?). GRRRR!!!!
    (0)

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    Yes it was in the hey thanks for logging in part of site announcements
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Sarirodord View Post
    OMG, missed another one, Lion! Never realized the 7th Repeat Login Campaign ever started (were there any log messages for it like in the previous campaigns?). GRRRR!!!!
    There's the banner at the bottom of the PlayOnline Viewer screen that you click Play on, which mentions it, and there's the notification in-game that you have earned points for the day. There's also the web page with the dates:

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/cam...h/login##.html Replace the ## with the campaign number. The event starts the day after the last day to spend the points of the previous one, 7 days after you stop earning points. There is no time that a login campaign isn't going on since they started, but there is a 7 day gap that you stop earning points where they still allow you to spend them.
    (0)

Character
    Sarirodord
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Thanks for the answers. I know how the Repeat Login Campaign works, I just haven't payed attention neither to the details on the web page nor to the ingame log messages and now I'm just sad I missed on Lion
    (0)

Character
    Sarirodord
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Oh man, just finished Apocalypse Nigh and OMG, Lion is alive!!! I want her so bad now ( Dear Square-Enix, please make her available again!
    (0)

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    You poor bastard
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast