Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60

Anymore Double EXP campaigns coming?

Just curious, I have no problem with the EXP atm, just wondering if we'll see any of the special campaigns again, still got a ton of crests to burn through >_<
    (6)

yes please I'd like that
    (2)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Loire
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    hopefully it would bring back some parties in the old crawlers nest and such so I don't have to sit in a Worm party.
    (0)

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by L0IRE View Post
    hopefully it would bring back some parties in the old crawlers nest and such so I don't have to sit in a Worm party.
    Just solo with trust NPCs, if you don't want to keyleech in abyssea.
    (3)

Character
    Loire
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnejing View Post
    Just solo with trust NPCs, if you don't want to keyleech in abyssea.
    yeah Im working on those...trust don't hold a very good conversation.
    (1)

linkshells do though
    (3)

Character
    Camiie
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjou View Post
    Just curious, I have no problem with the EXP atm,
    I do. It's fairly atrocious. Bring back double XP and make it permanent. That's the only solution that will satisfy me.
    (6)

Character
    Loire
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camiie View Post
    I do. It's fairly atrocious. Bring back double XP and make it permanent. That's the only solution that will satisfy me.
    I agree, the worm parties are ok, but I miss the parties, even with the trust npc, would be nice for beginners to not have to grind those first few levels, then grind the rest to 75 with those emotionless clones.
    (1)

Character
    Ziyyigotipyigo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1
    How about simply revamping EXP so that there's no penalty for being in a party, so that PC parties yield the same kind of EXP as Trust "parties?"

As it is I'm hesitant to suggest and form a Level Sync party for a lower-level friend because the EXP rate with Trust is too good.
    (2)
    Nothing in the above post is intended to disparage Square Enix or FINAL FANTASY XI, or to criticize Square Enix staff; such behavior would be a violation of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement. Any such violations of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement should be reported to Square Enix immediately, by using the "Report Post" icon in the bottom-left of forum posts.

No Moogles were harmed in the making in this post. Stars save the Sibyl!

Good point actually. I think it would be fine to not impose any exp penalty for party members anymore, at least not in pre-abyssea areas. Abyssea exp is already good enough and also uses a different exp system so I don't think there's much need to change that. I guess there could still be a penalty for multiple parties in an alliance though. Perhaps something like 80% as much exp per person when allied with another party and 60% when there are three parties.

Alternatively, not make exp penalties occur until you have more than a total of 8 people, but include trust in this. With this, you could have two people three trust NPCs each in an alliance and still not lose exp.
    (0)
    Last edited by Mirage; 02-02-2014 at 06:56 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast