Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Ah well now obviously if it's the same job (black mage/ scholar, scholar/ black mage) I expect it to have the same combo job ability, maybe tweaked a bit but the same. I think you all (and SE) seem to think I want it all and I want it now. No I don't. I want it to be thought out, planned and implemented gradually, like on the test server (remember the test server? Are they even using it anymore to, ya know, TEST ideas before they try them??) Then if it does well THEN introduce it slowly, like maybe 4 jobs at a time. Not all 400+ abilities at once. That's foolish.
    (0)

Player
    Ah if it has the same combo ability that's only 231 different and unique JA that may need to be tweaked, the dev team never does anything quickly, and nobody uses the test server.

As far as I can tell, they first started telling us they were working on new SPs on June, 2012, they were released on November, 2013, or 18 months for 22 abilities, meaning they'd finish your request if they started working on it today in 189 months, so sometime in the year 2030.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Selindrile View Post
    Ah if it has the same combo ability that's only 231 different and unique JA that may need to be tweaked, the dev team never does anything quickly, and nobody uses the test server.

As far as I can tell, they first started telling us they were working on new SPs on June, 2012, they were released on November, 2013, or 18 months for 22 abilities, meaning they'd finish your request if they started working on it today in 189 months, so sometime in the year 2030.
    Now wait a minute don't say "nobody uses the test server" because there are quite a few complaints on that thread by people who are actually playing on it. And yes I know they seem to take forever but usually it's for stuff like, well, balancing out jobs, fixing stuff in the game that's been broken forever, but putting out new things, item leveling, the new battle systems and stuff like that they seem to be able to roll right out so was hoping they would do the same here or something similar. At least something similar if combo abilities will take too much time and resources.
    (0)

Character
    Ionno
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Revisited simple job adjustments like allowing people who sub bard or cor to use two rolls isn't ground breaking. I was thinking about the idea that just having the option to use pet job abilities from bst as a drg would be cool, offer boosts to wyvern pet when drg subs /bst, same goes for smn, just getting to use assault and boosting pet parameters would be awesome to have the option.
    (0)

Character
    Ionno
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Another idea would be giving, tp bonuses to certain job combos, that are normally non viable, so for
    Examples:
    war/geo - grants TP bonus +1000 for earth crusher, conserve tp +20
    brd/sam: Give TP back to party members who participated in the skill chain.
    drk/blm - Gain mp when using staff weapon skills, or let occult ocumen stack.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3