Linkshell looking for member's

We need at least 18 solid players (mainly mean one's that don't like to shell jump its hard to get stuff up if people hop in and out) So we can work on harder content like SoA
    but always Voidwatch for those who still need Metal plates for gil or your emp weapon
    and even the new ark angle fights. And new content as well for larger groups.

You can contact Ritsukka me
    or Redmojo, or Natashia or Bricktop
    or Chicounit

leave a message on here as well.
    (0)

Character
    Amaras
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 8
    Hiya! I actually literally just started playing FFXI so I doubt you're looking for somebody who is a mere level 5 lol. But are you possibly considering lower leveled characters atm? I'd like to find a linkshell that has a group that plans on playing for awhile . Eventually I'll get to your guys' levels haha.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by cobhc17 View Post
    Hiya! I actually literally just started playing FFXI so I doubt you're looking for somebody who is a mere level 5 lol. But are you possibly considering lower leveled characters atm? I'd like to find a linkshell that has a group that plans on playing for awhile . Eventually I'll get to your guys' levels haha.
    Sure you can join maybe i can find you online sometime.
    (0)

Character
    Jaylene
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Hi, been playing FF14 for a couple of months, but I decided to reactivate my 11 account. I was browsing the forums and saw your linkshell post, I'm looking for a good shell since my previous one all left for 14. My character name is Jaylene, I am Australian so maybe I have different playtimes, but I will keep an eye out when I am online.
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Ok this is driving me nuts when it pops up in "New Posts". It's "members" not "member's". You're using the plural of "member", not the possessive.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Zarchery View Post
    Ok this is driving me nuts when it pops up in "New Posts". It's "members" not "member's". You're using the plural of "member", not the possessive.
    Grammar Nazi!!! D:
    (0)

Character
    Risotto
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Hi there, I'm planning to transfer to Bahamut soon and would love to join if you're still looking for people.

(I also have whm at 99 and am working on others)
    (0)

Character
    Kittyzilla
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Invite ME!! I am back all jobs 99 still getting back into this game!!
    (0)