Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Annataru
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

Here's my money, change my race!!!!

We should be able to pay $25 and change races say once every 5 years. I rolled taru because they're cute but nobody will take taru DD's because we have crappy hp. I don't want to have to do all that leveling or missions again
    (8)
    janethetaru

Character
    Loire
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Janethetaru View Post
    We should be able to pay $25 and change races say once every 5 years. I rolled taru because they're cute but nobody will take taru DD's because we have crappy hp. I don't want to have to do all that leveling or missions again
    they should have a race change by this point, I know im going to incur hate on here over something but i agree with you
    (1)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

I would not mind such a feature, I guess. I would definitely be yay for it, if that way they could reduce the monthly fee to something more acceptable (yeah, never going to happen, I knowes).

Personally I would not have any use for such a thing, however.

On another note, this forum is intended for feedback and suggestions concerning their websites, not in-game content. Something under the Gameplay or even the General Discussion forum would suit this topic better methinks. ^^
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Dragomair
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I agree 100%.
    I'm a proud Elvaan, but it sucks being a WHM with a Taru DD that gets one shotted.
    (0)

Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Janethetaru View Post
    I should be able to pay $25 and change races say once every 5 years. I rolled taru because they're cute but nobody will take taru DD's because we have crappy hp. I don't want to have to do all that leveling or missions again
    Fixed that for you. I'd say since we pay a monthly sub why not adopt the same system they're using w/ FFXIV(14) on race change. Kinda like when/if paid sub for so many months we'd get Veteran Rewards, seems more fitting.
    (1)

Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60
    Frankly I don't understand why they don't put this in, I mean it' nothing but pure money to them, people will do this along with a face change system. It'd be MUCH better for a lot of people who want to change their faces solely on the fact that the bald Hume Male probably won't stay bald for 10 years of his life, or the Ponytail Hume F face eventually cuts her hair to be shorter, thus resulting in F4 face (The cute one imo). It is not that hard, especially with the coming costume system.
    (0)

Player
    it sucks being a WHM with a Taru DD that gets one shotted.
    Let me act like I think I know what I'm talking about

Earthen Armor

Okay I'm done

I wouldn't race change for something like this. I know the HP difference is pretty noteable, but I'm sure there's things you can do to get around it.
    (0)

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Crevox View Post
    I wouldn't race change for something like this. I know the HP difference is pretty noteable, but I'm sure there's things you can do to get around it.
    Like being stuck playing support jobs or whm all the time?
    (0)

Character
    Loire
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    yeah they've been talking about race/face change for a while in the forums, make it like a 25$ service and call it done
    (0)

Greetings everyone,

Thank you for the suggestion. I've informed the development team that there are a lot of requests for a race change system.

In the meantime though, below is a comment from Producer Akihiko Matsui, which I think you will all be interested in reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_Matsui View Post
    Matsui here.

We’ve been carefully looking into the individual characteristics of each of the five races, and based on the conditions of the current end-game content we have decided to perform the below adjustments:
    • Increase the HP of races other than Galka
    • Increase the MP of races other than Tarutaru

Each races HP and MP pool will still maintain the original hierarchy, but we will be increasing these stats to close the gap.

This adjustment is scheduled to be implemented in the March version update.
    (27)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast