Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Chillo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by MDenham View Post
    If we get a Mandragora NPC for Trust, I'd prefer that it be one of the pink ones, since then it's clearly distinguishable from BST pets.

...and having a pocket source of Doom would be nice, too.
    Is there a pink Mandragora NPC? I can't recall one off the top of my head. I only included Babban because she had a lengthy quest in WotG that resulted in a unique reward.

For those who don't know, the quest gave you a title and if you had the title active while you ran up to a Lycopodium mob, the Lycopodium would do a dance for you which gave you Regen. I thought it would be interesting for her to do like an AoE Regen every few minutes for the caster and their fellow Trust NPCs. This would also make her quite different from the Mandragora jug pets that BST get.
    (0)

There's that giant one from Voidwatch in the Windurst path, with the AoE Doom mandragora scream.

http://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Pancimanci
    (0)

Greetings,

Thanks for the idea and the requests!

While I can’t really give any specific details at the moment as which and when, the development team is currently looking into adding beastmen Trust NPCs.
    (19)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Vasche
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Fickblix 2014: A Goblin We Can Trust!
    (5)

Character
    Chillo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings,

While I can’t really give any specific details at the moment as which and when, the development team is currently looking into adding beastmen Trust NPCs.
    Sweet! Thanks for the heads up Camate, this is great news!

Quote Originally Posted by Vasch View Post
    Fickblix 2014: A Goblin We Can Trust!
    That's the Goblin I was trying to think of when originally creating this thread! Him and Gessho were the big ones on my list of most wanted, but it's been so long since I've done his quests I couldn't remember his name.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilloa View Post
    That's the Goblin I was trying to think of when originally creating this thread! Him and Gessho were the big ones on my list of most wanted, but it's been so long since I've done his quests I couldn't remember his name.
    Newbs. The Only Goblin Trust we could possibly want is Fablinix! The Fabmeister's been on an adventure for 11 damned years, and he has seniority.

Also SE, I have a bone to pick. Whatever nimrod wrote the dialogue for the last New year's event wrote him speaking in the broken goblin speak. Fire that man, because Fablinix is a smooth talking, streetwise snarker, not a freaking cave man!
    (4)

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings,

YAY! Awesome!
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Amaran
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Apart from Gessho (nin) there's not a whole lot to choose from out side wings of goddess and TOA, that plant from the adoulin missions, and Goblins looking for extra loot. As for goblins there is that goblin NPC in Jueno that was also a freelance in campaign, Bomb somthing I cant remember but he spammed bomb toss, As well the one that was friends with that girl in the tenshodo.. I don't think there were any Quirrin in ToA that stood out in missions, or repeat quests. There is that Blumage that is incharge of your limit break and they seem to turn into mindflayers so thats a possibility. I'm not sure if Baban would be like the one in campaign and randomly summon her pals based on the area you are in. but a mnk healer would be nice.. Then there is Titania if the fairies count as beastmen.

With that said do Moogles count as beastmen? Because there are a couple to choose from, Koopfreid (magian), was delt with a bunch (walk of echoes, void watch) and would seem like the type to be interested in how trust works. The one with the glasses in Kupo detat, or just a random Nomad Moogle via the Moghouse Moogle for all that touble he causes (expanding MH, kupo detat, sleeping in my new bed while away). They already have some animations from the mini expansion and what looked like a dance from the mog garden quests. It reminded me of how Mog fought in FF3 (FF6 over seas?).
    (0)
    Last edited by Kote; 02-01-2014 at 12:58 PM.

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    Is there any moblin npcs because I would like a moblin over a goblin only because of the skills used by a moblin vs a goblin
    (0)

I think perhaps Kupofried is too powerful lore-wise to be added to your party. Either he would be just at a fraction of his real power, which feels lame, or he would devastate everything in 0 seconds. I'd totally be up for some other moogle though, as well as a friendly (or at least not hostile) gob/moblin, and yes, absolutely a pixie.

As for my earlier post about mandragoras being sentient, or at least some of them being, i'm actually not sure if they should add one to Trust. I think perhaps trust should not include monster races that beastmasters can use as pets, and they get mandragoras.
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast