Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bard

Bard

I would again like to suggest that SE fixes the bard`s animations so that it actually matches the instrument that they're playing, when they are playing the horn it should look and sound like they're playing a horn. I'd also like to suggest more instruments, especially for wind, I know you may not be able to but at least try
    (0)

bump bump bump
    (0)

Bump bump bump
    (0)

mistake

Quote Originally Posted by Blah View Post
    I would again like to suggest that SE fixes the bard`s animations so that it actually matches the instrument that they\\'re playing, when they are playing the horn it should look and sound like they\\'re playing a horn not a flute all the time. I\\'d also like to suggest more instruments, especially for wind, I know you may not be able to but at least try
    I mean I'd also like to suggest more STRING and other instruments not on the list. It really doesn't make sense that bard relies so much on their instruments and yet doesn't actually have that many (maybe because they keep them so gimped
    but that I will take on at another time)
    (0)

Character
    Loire
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah View Post
    I mean I'd also like to suggest more STRING and other instruments not on the list. It really doesn't make sense that bard relies so much on their instruments and yet doesn't actually have that many (maybe because they keep them so gimped
    but that I will take on at another time)
    bump bump bump
    (0)

To be more specific I would love to see violins , lutes and maybe a cello. I also think by now more categories should be added like percussion and perhaps brass instruments. (Can't honestly figure out why it isn't a part of the game anyway, we can make brass abd should easily be able to make brass instruments) you don't even have to get rid of any current instruments just + the new ones. And please make string instruments better, it's bad enough wind skills faster but even at higher levels wind trumps string even in its category of songs.
    (0)

Character
    Twille
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    3-Song Harp says Hi.
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

For one, you ought to try one of the forums under Gameplay, or the Bard forum. Even General Discussion should be better to have your voice be read.

As for the suggestion itself, yeah, they could probably use more instruments, but PS2-limitations and all that come to mind. They also do have quite a bit of stuff on their small plates already.

Not a bad suggestion, though, methinks. Mayhap one day, it is possible to do something with it!
    (1)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Loire
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoy View Post
    For one, you ought to try one of the forums under Gameplay, or the Bard forum. Even General Discussion should be better to have your voice be read.

As for the suggestion itself, yeah, they could probably use more instruments, but PS2-limitations and all that come to mind. They also do have quite a bit of stuff on their small plates already.

Not a bad suggestion, though, methinks. Mayhap one day, it is possible to do something with it!
    Man your on people about their thread placement, but your right about the ps2, and sadly, that ps2 is hindering everyone else, the game could be and have so much more if it weren't for the ps2 holding the game back, they need to drop it.

but back on subject, it would be cool to see some better stringed instruments, or a new instrument period with a few new songs.
    (0)

Character
    Dragomair
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I agree.
    I haven't payed much attention to the current emotes for BRD though.

String:
    Just strum the instrument repeatedly?
    Wind:
    Blow into the instrument while moving the hand?
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast