Page 211 of 297 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 261 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 2962
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    I used to pay with a credit card, for some unknown reason they decided to not allow me to do that anymore. Now I have to pay with paypal, I normally do this when I need to resub because it's the easiest way to do it.

If I had not subbed 4 weeks ago in anticipation of these free access I would now have full access to all 11 characters for free for 3 weeks, since I did pay and let my sub lapse by a few hours I lose access to all the other 10 characters. When they deactivate the account due to non-payment they deactivate everything, even during free access.

It's a silly system, that punishes people who are paying if they let their sub lapse for even minutes if it's during free access. I don't mind losing access to the character I'm paying for but making me lose access to the others is over the top.
    "over the top" of what? If you really needed those other characters you'd be paying for them, so I don't really see that you've lost anything of significance.

The campaign reactivates all inactive content IDs. The payment system deactivates all content IDs when payment ceases. Again, it's an edge case- i doubt anyone even forsaw this situation. But it was all an automatic process, its not like someone said "oh, we don't like this guy, deactivate his alts."
    (0)

Player
    I understand you are argumentative by nature so I won't hold it against you.

However it is still silly that I lose access to free play time on all characters due to not paying for one, it's fine if you think otherwise because I'm not here for an argument with you about it.
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    I understand you are argumentative by nature so I won't hold it against you.

However it is still silly that I lose access to free play time on all characters due to not paying for one, it's fine if you think otherwise because I'm not here for an argument with you about it.
    I don't argue just for the sake of arguing, you misunderstand me. I care about the topics I discuss. It's your choice whether to respond or not.

If I was as you suggest, I would be that guy who starts threads with postulations and ending with "discuss." or "change my mind." I don't do those things. I like the truth and I like honesty, and so I primarily respond to people making misshapen assumptions or things that simply aren't true or correct. I may participate in discussions but I generally don't start them and I'm not trying to pick fights.

And to address the actual point: The free time is lost when you cancel sub to prevent abuse. Your circumstance is unfortunate, but if it wasn't designed that way, everyone would be able to cancel their subs when a "come back with free time" event comes, use the free time that is primarily intended to promote old players returning, and then re-sub afterward, making the campaign cost them money, rather than potentially gaining them money in re-subs. Maybe it's "silly," I don't know, but it certainly is logical. Maybe you'll understand that, maybe you won't but I won't take it any further than that.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 08-11-2020 at 01:21 PM.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by DerianX View Post
    Not sure if this has been suggested (I did a search and this thread came up but I have no clue where in the 211 pages the result was found), but it would be nice if the logout countdown was reduced or even removed while in non-combat zones.
    They should really do this in cities at least. They want people to have lots of alts for goobie box, so make it less annoying to check them all.
    (0)

Player
    Please make Mannequin parts sendable and auction house sellable, there is no reason for them to still be so hard to move around and sell as they are.
    (2)

Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Copying my request here since it fits as a quality of life adjustment & other activities in game.

I have decided to raise a couple chocobos, one to race with and one for digging, so obviously I start reading into what that will entail. Come to find out there is a TON of info that is unknown, at least for the english speaking community. What I do know is the chocobo race cutscene is like 5 minutes long, and apparently I'm going to have to watch that ~24 times a day once my chocobo is an adult to get the chocobos I want. Tack on not paying attn while it's going on and that'll take me 3 hours each day for months.

Suggestion
    Please add chocobucks to the list of currencies one can purchase with copper vouchers. It could even give only 100 per voucher instead of 1k since it's a low quantity currency.
    It's just going to be way too much time wasted watching the same cutscene on repeat.

To alleviate any concerns. The items that can be purchased from it NPC for trash, and on AH, they practically never sell.

Alternative Suggestion
    Increase the rewards per race OR reduce the cost for certain items, remove singles, drop stacks of food to 1 & 3 chocobucks respectively, 7 & 8 for active chocobo training, 15 for a racing silks, and leave the rest as is since those items are what can be sold on AH and could even potentially become worth spamming the event for profit ... like that would ever happen.

Also
    Please release additional info regarding chocobo raising & racing. Like how much each feed really helps; how much each saddle requires/boosts; if rank is all that matters or if the invisible #s within each rank have an effect; WTF the Chocobo Rope actually does. went from 10s dig delay to 5s dig delay and removed the rope with no change, so that must either mean the rope effects skillup rate OR delay is only affected by rank, not skill level.
    (1)

Character
    Kusare
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Please add a message to world chat similar to campaign battle messages when domain invasion switches zones. Unity chat does not allow enough people at a time to receive these updates.

Thanks
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by kusa View Post
    Please add a message to world chat similar to campaign battle messages when domain invasion switches zones. Unity chat does not allow enough people at a time to receive these updates.

Thanks
    It does if people join all the different unities instead of just the one with the best trust NPC
    (1)

Character
    Asukoya
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 90
    Please Allow us to speak with npc or points of interest with a mount
    Please allow us to deasable mount music and switch to the area/zone music
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    okay. here goes ... how about universal synthesis support. u get it anywhere and it gives +3 to all crafts even fishing which u can get on the boat, and also to mining harvesting and logging, and even chocobo digging.
    (2)

11. 08-25-2020 08:51 PM

Page 211 of 297 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 261 ... LastLast