Page 246 of 296 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 244 245 246 247 248 256 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 2954
    Player
    Home points: (for people who multibox, this is the most annoying thing in the game)

Add option: Last 3-5 most recent travel destinations.

Home points are most often used for travel back and fourth to set locations repeatedly, for instance ambsucade > location to get key item and repeat.

Adding most recent location list that is easy to navigate to makes it less of a chore.

This would basically copy the feature used in Abyssea for Atma additions.

---

HTBF

As above, most recent KI. It's annoying fiddling with menus when you're basically spamming the same BF over and over, please add "last Key item" option to easily obtain it again.

"Re-obtain last Key Item" on first page.

---

Copper Vouchers

Add an option, once you have traded 20? copper vouchers to the NPC to automatically have all copper vouchers stored to npc insead of getting the voucher. I throw so many of these away right now because I just need space and cba to go trade.

---

Item Storage:

Add storage options to floor 2 of mog house, this will give this area more use and give us more generic storage space (not armor or weapons, just accepts items) that only load there. This will let us put items like omen scales, ambuscade upgrade items etc in a specific location). Space can be so annoying I don't even want to do anything sometimes because i'm needing to continually clean my inventory.

---

Fashion storage location:

Linked to mannequin in mog house, talking to mannequin allows you to store armors you only own for cosmetic reasons and this storage location is not accessible in the open world. Kirin Oside, Byaakos Haidate, swimsuits etc. No reason for this to be accessible in the field, just causes load lag.

---

Goblin Mystery box

Allow players to trade 7 items per week to the goblin for points, instead of 1 per day for points.

---

Crafting:
    Addon an option to lock your craft level, many people level crafts and sub crafts to exact numbers for HQ tiers. Then if they get a skillup, they have to skill down again. This is very annoying.

---

Dyna D

Add an option upon entry to lower the level of the monsters inside, remove all drops and lessen the time you're allowed in there. This will enable small groups to get the 100 kills for upgrades

---

/unfollow

Add a command that does the opposite of /follow, useful for multibox players.
    (1)
    Last edited by Pixela; 12-04-2021 at 09:19 PM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Is this not what the favorites list is for?
    [/quote]/unfollow[/quote]
    H to remove target lock, R to stop autorun
    Just use a keyboard macro for this
    (1)

Player
    Revert the Shinryu adjustment that was made for the whiners.
    (4)

Quote Originally Posted by Sfchakan View Post
    Revert the Shinryu adjustment that was made for the Asurans.
    Fixed that for ya.
    (2)
    It's your server.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Catmato View Post
    Fixed that for ya.
    Truth

10char
    (0)

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Yeah what a bunch of cry babies ppl became, I was so annoyed when they changed that, I haven't even bothered to try that bcnm after a few times.
    (0)

Character
    Zenion
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    Home points: (for people who multibox, this is the most annoying thing in the game)

Home points are most often used for travel back and fourth to set locations repeatedly, for instance ambsucade > location to get key item and repeat.

Adding most recent location list that is easy to navigate to makes it less of a chore.

That reminds me. Savable Atma sets. Sometimes you need TP for red weakness. Sometimes you need regen for a little photo shoot. Sometimes you want to go in and rip a few monsters a B hole, and maybe even a C if you're bored, and you want the classic killer physical or magic sets. Never does somebody go in thinking "boy, I sure do want to go back on the wiki and look up which Atma I used for what, or hope that all the ones I need are still on recent."

But who am I kidding, that's Abyssea. They're not going to make Abyssea, of all things, more convenient.
    (0)

Character
    Lileth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

I agree that the homepoint menu system is far too clumsy and slow, especially for multi-boxers. Even better though than what you suggest would be to have an in-game text command that can be macroed, for homepoint use. For example, /homepoint WinWoods1 would take you to Windurst Woods Homepoint #1. Of course, this would only work if you are within a certain radius of a homepoint.

Add an option, once you have traded 20? copper vouchers to the NPC to automatically have all copper vouchers stored to npc insead of getting the voucher. I throw so many of these away right now because I just need space and cba to go trade.
    This - and please let's have a similar system for silver vouchers, Seals and Crests.

Dyna D

Add an option upon entry to lower the level of the monsters inside, remove all drops and lessen the time you're allowed in there. This will enable small groups to get the 100 kills for upgrades
    Would be great if you could customize Dynamis D more to individual goals and play style. Personally, I think Dynamis D is a bit too long, I reach my "sick of this" point usually half an hour before time runs out. Would be nice to be able to choose half the time limit for a modest increase in drop amounts and rates.
    (0)

Character
    Lileth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    It really doesn't change anything, and unlike say, FFXIV, where most of your items are job specific, in FFXI, a lot of items are used by multiple jobs. If you had job specific bags, it would be absolute hell moving anything that isn't job specific gear all over the place.

Do the math. 15 job specific Artifact/Relic/Empy items for each job, plus 1 JSE Torque, any number of Ambuscade capes, plus "random" JSE items (Epitaph/Sancus for SMN, Regal Gem for RDM..), Ultimate/SU5 weapons (not all JSE, but many).. some jobs even have job-specific 119 abjuration and SU3 sets (SMN has both).

You easily get to 20 per job, and higher on some. Even if we're assuming only 20 items per job saved, for those who play, say, 10 jobs, that's 200 extra slots, or the equivalent of 2.5 mog wardrobes.
    (0)
    Last edited by Eth; 12-09-2021 at 03:25 AM. Reason: clarity

Player
    It always feels like the people asking for JSE-specific inventory containers are sleeping hard on porter moogles.
    (0)

Page 246 of 296 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 244 245 246 247 248 256 ... LastLast