Page 236 of 297 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 286 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 2962
    Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Players on the FFXIAH forums have some opinions about the community reps. Good or bad? Your decisions.

https://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/5...r-adventure/6/

I was happy the two community reps able to find players to play with, ride on the boat with, and experience the nostalgic adventure in Valkurm Dunes. It may take a while for them to catch up before the endgame content.

Of course, I will never understand what the community reps say in a streaming video expect only their gameplay (and few players I know!). If you need any help in the game "in a legit way", please don't hesitate to ask us.
    (0)

Character
    Lenresa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Food caps need to be raised to meet with the gear increases. We've been using the same food with the same stat caps since the beginning.

150 attack was a lot 10 years ago. Enemy defenses have increased significantly compared to the best possible foods. You don't need to make new foods, just raise stats / increase the caps on existing foods.
    (3)

Player
    I want to be able to access the Asura Auction House, without having to go to that cesspool, or without having to pay you $30 to go and leave.

It's time to work on one AH for all servers. It's the only thing keeping many people on Asura.
    (4)

Player
    Please give us an option to turn off macro errors. FFXIV and WoW have it. Many SMNs would cry tears of joy.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvone View Post
    I want to be able to access the Asura Auction House, without having to go to that cesspool, or without having to pay you $30 to go and leave.

It's time to work on one AH for all servers. It's the only thing keeping many people on Asura.
    While I would love a more active AH, please leave the cesspool on asura so the rest of us dont have to experience it
    (0)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvone View Post

Well, he isn't wrong at this point. The majority don't like item shortages.
    (1)

Character
    Mujhaid
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

Campaign Event for Einherjar?

This may have been addressed before but has there been any thought to provide a campaign event for like double or triple points from Einherjar? there's already increased campaign points for other events, why let this sit in the wings, no pun intended. This would help take away the time sink of having to do this every hour to earn a mythic. WSY? Thanks.
    (3)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    WSY - what say you? Did I understand that correctly?

Regardless, {Yes, please.}
    (0)

Player
    2 minor fixes that would have a fairly big impact on the game.

Firstly, remove blaze spikes from Domain Invasion dragons. This causes so much lag on Asura it's insane, I know you can turn it off but why have something that causes that much problem. Spike damage effects cause a lot of lag when you have 60 people all hitting it, especially blaze spikes.

Secondly, when you press enter on your character and the sub menu comes up. It leads to a chat option that still defaults to shout, this needs to be changed to yell.

The number of new players I see trying to use shout and nobody seeing it is depressing, I have told hundreds of players about this over the years and it never ends.

Change the sub chat menu to say, tell, party, l1, l2, unity and YELL please.
    (1)

Character
    Saruhiko
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Auroral Alicorn mount when? Gib me pretty hors pls~

Would love also a monstrosity version for it. Honestly, I'd love to see monstrosity expanded and revamped as a whole. It had so much potential.
    (1)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    San d'Oria, Windurst, Bastok: Rank 10
    ZM:O CoP:O AU:O ACP:O
    Italian Dragoon FTW! <3 Azure 4Ever. (Roleplayer)

Page 236 of 297 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 286 ... LastLast