(2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    None.

It was doomed to fail when it wasn't made within FFXI. I'd been hoping for some time that since they did triple triad that at least FFXIV would do it, but so far that hasn't happened either.

I did a youtube video of my laughably incomplete collection on the day of the shutdown, I did play it whenever FFXI happened to be down.
    (2)

Character
    Supersummoner
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalimairo View Post
    any chance we can have tetra master back
    Hmmmmm.........Wonder if they can add it in-game, something like how VIII and others have done.

Think it would be pretty neat content to have some Yu-Gi-Oh! type card collecting game were players can battle each other & NPC with monsters emerging from cards. Getting way ahead of myself, they want to use as little resources as possible for XI. Hence, Tetra Master among other things no longer exist.
    (0)
    BST/DRG

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Beastorizer View Post
    Hmmmmm.........Wonder if they can add it in-game, something like how VIII and others have done.

Think it would be pretty neat content to have some Yu-Gi-Oh! type card collecting game were players can battle each other & NPC with monsters emerging from cards. Getting way ahead of myself, they want to use as little resources as possible for XI. Hence, Tetra Master among other things no longer exist.
    As long as the Deck & cards were in their own separate inventory, and probably could work since the deck would only need to be parsed if you were getting ready to play or at a specific card dealer in game
    (0)

Character
    Zenion
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I would love to see Tetra Master again in some form, but I'm not sure if tying it to FFXI or especially PlayOnline would be a great choice any more. Doing it in-game seems like it could be as feasible as, say, two-player Mandragora Madness, but... they never did that, either, did they.

(Perfect-world unlimited-resources impossible dream version, it would be neat to update Pankration and tie Tetra Master to that: Take pictures of monsters, turn them into cards, add them to your card case. Give the cards quality tiers based on the quality of the photo, so you really have to try to get those perfect shots.)

You know what would be really cool though? Some kind of a standalone FF card game greatest hits thing, where you collect cards which are statted for Tetra Master, Triple Triad, and... would that work for the FF7 remaster card game, or is that one fussier about what the cards actually are?
    (1)