Page 197 of 296 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 207 247 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 2951
    Character
    Baer
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Oboro unlock weekly jp limit

Since lot's of people are forced to stay home for the next month, would it be possible to remove the 700 weekly JP limit from the Oboro quest requiring 10,000 jp to further upgrade weapons? Some of us have nothing better to do than grind and it would be greatly appreciated!
    (2)

Character
    Catsgoncat
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I hate that superior equipment has to be unlocked for each class but it part of the grind I suppose. I wish it were unlocked once across all classes then forgotten like limit breaks. Shudder the thought of doing limit breaks for each class I want to level.
    (0)

Player
    Please add a quest to add a warp crystal into our mog garden!

Increase the HP of Besiged monsters significantly, right now they end way too quickly.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    if you mean home point, the mog garden is basically your mog house, its an instanced area and dthere's probably a reason there are no home points in instanced areas.
    (0)

There needs to be some kind of party finder like in FFXIV. This is 2020 and there is really no way to find people to do anything in FFXI it makes it unfun trying to solo everything in this game.

The biggest hurdle to doing content in the game should be finding a group.
    (1)

Character
    Tullemore
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Add a conversion capability to apply capacity point gains across jobs. I am officially proposing a way of achieving this in a responsible manner (2nd post).

Allow for the exchange of one Copper A.M.A.N. voucher a conversion of 100 Job Points from one job on a character to another job on the same character.
    You can either achieve this completely through the exchange at a NPC or by allowing the exchange to occur with the NPC creating a "EX" property item upon use that would apply 100 Job Points when consumed to the job a character is set as.
    This will facilitate the re-engagement of characters who have 2100 JP master essential jobs such as healers, party support and even BLM back into viable usage for party creations.
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Can we please have a campaign for April? This is will be the first Ambuscade-only update in recent memory and with nothing else to do, I'd really like an omen campaign or something to group with friends.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I'm sure there will be content campaigns, there always is, those dont require a patch, they can be turned on and off.
    (0)

Character
    Julissa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 20
    Please put apex level mobs in some of the older areas - it will ease congestion in some areas and make job point parties more interesting
    (1)

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by madmartin View Post
    Please put apex level mobs in some of the older areas - it will ease congestion in some areas and make job point parties more interesting
    Areas pre-Adoulin has that old level correction and hate mechanics thing so that probably might be a couple of problems implementing Ilvl mobs and maybe other factors
    (0)

Page 197 of 296 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 207 247 ... LastLast