Page 208 of 297 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 206 207 208 209 210 218 258 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2962
    Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

bazaar

can you make it so bazaar uses a different inventory?
    (1)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

16 delivery box slots

ok how about this? 16 delivery box slots? its not super encouraging rmt, but at the same time gets the job done for us that actually play the game for fun. its really frustrating when u go fishing for cooking supplies and have to switch back and forth between characters to deliver 60 fish. takes half your play time and in the end u get no satisfaction from it. I understand there are rules in play to limit rmt actions, but u cant destoy everyone else because they are gonna do what they are gonna do no matter what.
    (1)

Player
    Increase the hallmarks from V2 Ambuscade:

V1 VE gives 200 hallmarks, V1 E gives 600

V2 VH gives 300 hallmarks.

I understand the difficulty differences but this is disrespectful, if for no other reason the massive HP pool. At a bare minimum V2 VD should give 400.
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriack View Post
    can you make it so bazaar uses a different inventory?
    This one - is one of the changes I been waiting forever to see happen since the beginning of time when the game began back 2002 - 2004 and seen countless players voice they'd love to see this change into providing more inventory space outside of it instead of taking up the exact same inventory space's of where the rest of your items except I never really seen any of them voicing it on to the forums even the ffxi forums were first introduced + created from that point one as far as I recall, It would just be another way to allow even more spaces with the inventory spaces, Mog Satchell, etc., that we already have in place if there were a separated selling inventory spaces for our traveling characters Bazaars. I know this isn't a thing and pry won't be a thing especially with all the forums past suggestions for AH items amounts improvements which have also included bazaars of the past but anyways, besides us always pretty much being on the traveling to different places around Van'dial with our bazaars while doing whatever else in-game some to a majority of us as I thought it was perchance suggested to me once - maybe, having a non-traveling bazaaring huge chest in every city and maybe possibly some other locations that everyone could place their bazaaring belongings into it that they're wanting to sell - seeking to be sold additionally outside of the AH but I would assume to that extent it would also have the character's name before it or behind it of who is bazaaring that item + price listing it for too.

Keep in mind it merely just a suggestion on the chest bazaars that, I guess, Kind of came from thinking about + seeing the Goblin Chest NPC's around the cities, Ironically....

Here is another thought of just randoms, wouldn't it be very interesting if the Goblins themselves created an Auction House by themselves or a group of them in a storyline about it, for us traveling adventurer's to use?
    I guess that means if they did that would in Old Movolapos or New- "Town" -Movolapos maybe or you all could speculate where a goblin my created/place one if they did an AH for a location being of goblin's ideal thoughts of where they would be around too into placing it for use.
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 07-05-2020 at 07:56 AM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

goldsmithing

goldsmithing needs something simple to make like how alchemy has azure cermet and woodworking has cypress lumber. it needs something that can multiply in profit. the item it has is basically a break even and if u break its a huge loss.
    (0)

Player
    Put a level limit on using yell, nobody below 20.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    Put a level limit on using yell, nobody below 20.
    It would take them all of 5 minutes to get to level 20 though, and then come back to town and yell.
    (1)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Player
    People make new shout characters every day to get around blists. If there was a level limit it would still make it a bit more annoying for them, which would mean there would be less chance of them making new ones every day and so less to blist.
    (0)

9. 07-08-2020 02:03 PM

That is why I turn off shout (/Yell), what is the logic behind making a new Character to shout? I can only see this as an annoyance, not a way to get more sales.
    (0)

Player
    I don't know, maybe reports need to hit a set number before being escalated. Maybe all records are wiped if the character is deleted and so it protects the parent account.
    (0)

Page 208 of 297 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 206 207 208 209 210 218 258 ... LastLast