Page 206 of 296 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 204 205 206 207 208 216 256 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 2951
    Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriack View Post
    yes, its overly priced in bayld and for newer players that cant solo the wkr it takes awhile to come up with that much bayld.
    Just yell you are heading to WKR and normally loads of people turn up.
    (1)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    I wish you could fish mola mola in the mog garden and the moogle sells minnows, this would save so much time boarding unboarding the boat.
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

synergy

I wish I could end other peoples synergy when u are making fotia etc for them.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I wish I could end other peoples synergy when u are making fotia etc for them.
    Super abuseable to troll people.
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Super abuseable to troll people.
    not if a message popped up for them that said do you confirm
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

synthesis list

i need to be able to star more things on the synthesis list in cooking. so many recipes not enough room.
    (1)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

more sparks

now that the sparks and accolades are capped can we get more sparks and accolades per roes and farming?
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    now that the sparks and accolades are capped can we get more sparks and accolades per roes and farming?
    That makes no sense?
    (0)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    That makes no sense?
    what im saying is instead of getting 100 sparks and 50 accolades per record of eminence can we get like 300 sparks and 150 accolades . basically get to the cap faster.
    (0)

Player
    We really need a fix for inventory. My favorite part of this game vs. other mmo's is that I can play all classes(jobs) on a single character. However, Gearing not even half of the jobs to a level that can do endgame content (well) is about the most my inventory's can fit. I send everything that can go to another character on the same content ID to another character and just get it when required just so I can use my satchel, case, both mog houses, etc. for gear. However, I still have to send a lot of my gear to mules. If I want to play something different I have to log in and out to send everything through my delivery box. This usually equates to around 30 minutes. I understand I could just not gear everything to a endgame level but that kinda leaves me with no need to play.
    My fellow vana'dielians have on this very forum post have suggested adding more mog-wardrobes, adding more slip-able items, creating npcs to hold common use items (for example stuff you need 30k or 10k of ie. alexandrite, plutons etc), and countless other ideas. It may have been suggested before, but if we could have a moogle or storage box in your mog garden that you click, it ask you to select a (active) alternate character on the same POL ID, once you select the character you will be asked to select which bag to load, IE. if you select mog house it will load your inventory and that mules mog house and allow you to transfer items (the same items that can be sent via delivery box to a same POL ID).
    Regardless; any action will always be appreciated.
    (3)

Page 206 of 296 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 204 205 206 207 208 216 256 ... LastLast