Page 218 of 297 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 216 217 218 219 220 228 268 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 2962
    Character
    Mogster
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by TaruPanda View Post
    you dont have to do that its just recommended for faster skill but i agree it is annoying.
    (1)

Character
    Mogster
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriack View Post
    you dont have to do that its just recommended for faster skill but i agree it is annoying.
    More and more fires day of the week sigh..

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...ting_Chart.JPG
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    More and more fires day of the week sigh..

depending on what stage you are on, in the earlier 2-3 stages you can just spam the crafting kits u buy from the guild store and rotate them so you get maximum points. yeah i know its lazy but who has the time to do each and every single check off the list?
    (1)

Character
    Ethalio
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Hey all,

I'd like to have the Boots Abquhbah is wearing for glamour (it's basically a darker version of the Jaridah feet piece).

Does anyone know if our suggestions here actually reach the developers?
    (0)

6. 11-30-2020 06:37 AM

Character
    Mogster
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Thank you Cyriack I have found a way to work on them over time also yes the fires day block for % bonus sucks because of the long wait time from game day week thank you for the help with some information regarding the shields as I was having some trouble understanding BGwiki.

below I have made a personal chart to keep track of everything.
    (0)
    Last edited by TaruPanda; 11-30-2020 at 06:45 AM.

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Thank you Cyriack I have found a way to work on them over time also yes the fires day block for % bonus sucks because of the long wait time from game day week thank you for the help with some information regarding the shields as I was having some trouble understanding BGwiki.

below I have made a personal chart to keep track of everything.
    i think you misunderstood me. you can do anything and the requirement changes constantly , especially on stage 4. just craft the kits u buy from guild do 15-30 of each depending on the stage, and the crafting requirement will change all the time. you dont have to and its impossible to do every single requirement, so dont bother with it the whole time.
    (0)

Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruzaki View Post
    Auction House Suggestion: The oldest item should sell first instead of the cheapest. The existing mechanics encourage us to undercut slightly to sell faster. For example, selling a 500k item at 491k, jumping the queue and hoping to still get 500k.
    I 2nd this.
    I usually put Russet rocks during delve campaigns at 500k for 450,001gil because I know the other guy is doing the same thing. If I don't put it up for the same price as him, mine will literally never sell.
    (1)
    Last edited by Voidstorm; 12-02-2020 at 05:38 PM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidstorm View Post
    I 2nd this.
    I usually put Russet rocks during delve campaigns at 500k for 450,001gil because I know the other guy is doing the same thing. If I don't put it up for the same price as him, mine will literally never sell.
    Every market no matter the system "encourages" undercutting. Despite how much people whine about this, undercutting is part of a normal economy. When supply exceeds demand, things sell more slowly and people are forced to lower prices to get their sale. This happens in every MMO economy and it happen in real life too. If supply is low, prices naturally rise as people desperate to obtain an item put down whatever it takes to buy from the limited stock I really wish people would stop complaining about this. The only real solution is to beat people at their own game.

Changing the order items sell in is irrelevant anyway, because players will still still try to buy the cheapest item by setting their bid low. This idea only has any effect if there are multiple items lower than your bid. And even then the actual impact of this is questionable.

So there are 5 items up for sale, priced at 1000, 900, 925, 500, 975 oldest to newest. If I bid less than 925, I will still obtain the cheapest item. I suppose this idea means if I bid 1000 (which no smart player would do), then the 975 would sell for 1000 instead.

The only thing I see that this accomplishes is that now its easier for the seller to manipulate prices. But any savvy buyer still knows to bid as low as possible, even if it takes many tries. Which means this really just makes it easier for the seller to exploit people who don't know how the market works. Undercutting is still a thing and anyone with any smarts will still be able to get their way. Silly.

Learn supply and demand people, and deal with it.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 12-02-2020 at 07:23 PM.

11. 12-04-2020 07:57 PM

Player
    I've suggested this before but I'm going to suggest it again:

Domain Invasion works like this:

A high level version of a Domain Invasion dragon can spawn at any time (Mieru), killing this high level dragon increases the reward from Domain invasion for everyone from then on and it stacks.

This means your daily amount can go from 20 points to 80-100 per day.

Many people, myself included very often only login to do DI to get those points.

The problem is, if the server misses one single Mieru pop the points bonus resets to the minimum amount, this for many makes DI not worth doing at all.

On smaller servers this is even worse and many players don't even bother with Domain Invasion.

Consider changing this to +1 for a win and -1 for a fail, losing all progress for one loss is unfair and gives many people no reason to login daily.
    (0)

Page 218 of 297 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 216 217 218 219 220 228 268 ... LastLast