Page 217 of 296 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 227 267 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 2951
    Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Teraniku View Post
    You know 18 years in and you would think that the NPC Pellio located in Rolanberry Fields at F-7 would have had his dialogue translated to English by now.
    Did you post it as a bug report before?
    (0)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

2. 11-13-2020 01:53 PM

Player
    The problem is the sparks nerf is still causing massive deflation.

Prices on everything are dropping fast, and people still want to sell for the old prices.
    (1)

Player
    Give tank trusts an AOE aggro ability.

What's the point giving us trusts so we can solo content if content with multiple mobs will all attack us at the start and kill us before we can do anything?
    (2)

Player
    I have an almost non-existent expectation anyone official will bother to reply to this but I'll try anyway:

I know the community team read this thread (among others) and I know they make notes and pass them along to be translated and passed to the developers.

Is there any chance you can tell us what things you pass along to them for consideration (at least from this thread?) It really does feel like we are wasting our time making suggestions if there is no feedback at all (other than a post every 6 months saying you read it). You're making the notes anyway so why not give us some feedback, the developers can't read these posts so we rely on you to pass it along.

Another idea is, ask the developers for us to give feedback on specific content. You could make a thread specifically for it.

For instance:
    "give us your feedback on Odyssey and how we can improve it: for new players and veterans"
    "give us your feedback on Ambuscade and how we can improve it: for new players and veterans"
    "give us ideas on new kinds of content you would like"

Then we can give targeted feedback we know will be passed along.

There is a market for what FFXI offers, among new and returning players but the developers have to address the issues. Most people I know get to 99, do some ambuscade and quit because a) v2 is too tedious and completely unrewarding b) they can't get into groups doing v1 and can't solo it and then c) they have nothing to progress to after ambuscade anyway (and no odyssey ain't it)
    (3)

6. 11-16-2020 10:20 AM

Player
    the way people do this currently, is they check the auction house for items that almost never sell. Make sure there is no stock and then put one on the auction house from their main for 1gil. they then wait a few hours to make sure people don't randomly put another one up.

Then buy it on the alt, so your main gets the 50m gil or whatever.

As long as you make sure there is no stock, that yours is up for minimum gil you're gonna get the money. People do this all the time.
    (0)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Suggestion: Make a post more confident

Hello everyone!

Please say hello. We want <something>. I understand it is only a matter of time. Ignore any nasty posts, SE knew what the best posters are. Of course, the dev team doesn't have enough time for everything you all want. Just be yourself because the dev team has to be fair with you all and Japanese players. I do read Japanese posts in Google translate. It's not perfect but I try my best.

Thank you for your time. Have a lovely day! <3
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Just out of curiousity? Anyone seeing the same & noticing this?

So I just noticed today on the leviathan Server being at the Port Windurdst fisherman's guildsales area looking at the NPC and the area around her ever since they separated her partnered NPC out from the same place but anyways back to what I noticed today that the fishes in the fish tank are actually in a stuck location not swimming but squirming about -> Upsidedown -LOL- instead what they used to be like or it used to do in the past being in the tank of the player's views while either standing there or making fisherman items/fishes from the NPC there "which by the way ~>"

:~>The dingy right in front of the fisherman guild is brilliantly great into being able to take your fish out of your mog gardens to sell upon the guild right there but wish there maybe something like that inside of the mog garden for what the fishes the port windy guild doesn't accept for the purchase of higher sales price than normal sell price of everywhere else but then again some of those mog gardens fishes are only accepted at the Aht Urgan Fishermans NPC guilds salesroom to which makes myself wishing there was a dingy in Aht Urgan waters in the city near the Fishermans Guild NPC's guildsales character & room too. I'd wager that the dingy being right there would look similar to how Port Bastok has an incoming boat/ship with the dingy in the same area I was thinking about for Aht Urhgan to have a dingy of the Mog Garden well.
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 11-18-2020 at 07:58 AM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Player
    Add a wildstar option to /itemsearch

Right now you have to type the exact name of an item to see if you have it, this is really cumbersome. Especially if the itemname is abbreviated, in which case typing the whole name won't work.

Add an option to type * and show any items that match it.

For instance /itemsearch "crab shell"
    into /itemsearch "crab*"
    (1)

Player
    Add another treasure box to mog garden with 80 spaces that you unlock with shining stars, that holds items and that does not load anywhere else but when in your mog garden (do not allow cosmetics to be used form it, this means it won't be loaded anywhere else).

I want to put all my nonsense like Abyssea seals, bonanza pearl, ambuscade upgrade items, etched mems, abjurations, upgrade mats etc that have no reason to be in functional inventory spaces in there purely for storage.
    (1)

12. 11-25-2020 10:36 AM

13. 11-25-2020 10:38 AM

14. 11-25-2020 10:42 AM

15. 11-25-2020 10:45 AM

Character
    Mogster
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

FFXI + Anime

Could be fun to see a FFXI Anime series based off of random players that goes through all of the story from the games with some past story to each of the main story characters/side characters that was not shown during game play from FFXI

Anyway as for Quality of life stuff could you make it so people could send the guild items across to our other characters on the same account ? I ended up having to pay someone in game for there assistance/service with the smocks and stalls via Synergy thankfully I found someone nice enough and patient enough to help me with all of them for 7 of the crafts just so I would not have to level synergy on every single character on the same account so got that done and now all that is left is 8 shields but I think it would be a nice thing for other players who do not have these things done .
    (0)

Page 217 of 296 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 227 267 ... LastLast