Page 29 of 297 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast
    Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    There is if they want their weapon to unlock the ws though. They are taking out most JP midnights/day waits that they can without making everything a just rezone to progress.

I do agree with the multi ways of getting things mainly due to low population playing the game these days. The length of time one spends just shouting for help for events vs actually doing them is hugely off set.
    (2)

Character
    Artharian
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Please could we hold more than one Cosmo-Cleanse? Or reduce the wait time for a new one to, say, 10 hours? Thanks! :-)

Art.
    (1)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

A questions in changes to do limbus more in shorter time frames?

Quote Originally Posted by Artharian View Post
    Please could we hold more than one Cosmo-Cleanse? Or reduce the wait time for a new one to, say, 10 hours? Thanks! :-)

Art.
    I like your idea but wondering if they should reduce the cost a bit as well. Also, I would like more chances to become more experienced in the limbus areas including if I flub up and I am out of time shortly with a long wait time but still like to see how well I could do with more chances to do this solo even. I wonder if they will eventually let us use trust npc's in these old area's such as limbus floors as well??
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 04-30-2014 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Added title and corrective grammer on letter I's alone not being capitalized.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

The most common to happen to games in general!

The most common thing to happen to games is new content always eventually making the older stuff totally obsolete. Like quests for the first expansion ever to come out for an example: The quest where you have to gather a party of 4 to 6 people to head to an npc in kuftal tunnel under level 40 restriction placed upon the party, that quest is really no good in the game anymore and the only other point really to it was possibly mainly fame if it even was meant to raise fame. Another example of obsolete by using quest echo warrior as just another example of to much newer content replacing the old but leaving the old still in the game when it has certainly past its time to remain in the game.

Can you bring any more examples of this type of obsolete in the old into the new with any of the game content?

I was wondering if there was anyone out there or in this thread that could give <my thread: {The Reason to why most chocobo riding or Anything chocobo related seems dead anymore!} <-[or obsolete instead of dead] <a boost with your ideas on chocobos and new directions we could possibly take with them and current system or new systems we could come up with for the chocobo's in ffxi under my thread which is anything goes, anything chocobo related.

I would greatly appreciate it since it is kind of related to the quality of life inside vana'diel\FFXI.
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 04-30-2014 at 05:10 PM. Reason: wanted to question my thread into the quality of life for help with it.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    The level 5 and I think 10 level capped quests is something else that is obsolete. The gustaberg tour is one of these. If I remember correctly camate did make a post about them, but I don't remember what was said only that it was filled with the normal nothing good came from it.
    (0)

Character
    Darwena
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    About quality of life: guilds and Tenshodo shops need to get rid of the stupidity thing that the close hour and holiday per game week. Also, would help greatly if those shop don't have limited stocks so we won't have to wait for them to refill stock. The joke last 12 years, you can remove it now.
    (3)

If it bleeds, I can kill it.
    If it doesn't bleeds...
    I can probably kill it too.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Yopanopa View Post
    The thing though for people working on mythics getting a group together for nyzul is impossible or not an option unless they are all working on one. There is zero incentive for anyone to help with it.
    That's kinda what I was getting at though. There's 0 incentive to team up with most content, I think Nyzul should have the token rate increased overall honestly but I still feel like more people should mean more tokens, that way there is an incentive to team up rather than solo. I also think more weapons should drop on floor 100 of the original and more alex should drop in Neo. If they were to allow each mob in Neo to have a chance of dropping Alex(10~20%?) and every NM dropped Alex 100% of the time with a chance at a purse(10~20% again) and then the bosses on 20/40/60/80 were to drop purses 100% of the time while linens had a chance of dropping, you could see a lot more people doing Nyzul in a heart beat, and since Nyzul requires others to progress, it incentivizes working together to an extent.
    (2)

Character
    Yopanopa
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    I can agree with that. The base total for completing floors should be increased but there should also be a bonus for more people.
    (2)

Hey here's one, how about letting the nexus cape work in dungeons as well? Yea I know they said a technical issue is the reason but really what's the point of it if you can't use it to get everywhere the party leader may be?
    (3)
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    Even more places outside for the nexus cape would be welcomed.
    (3)

Page 29 of 297 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast