Page 195 of 297 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 205 245 295 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 2962
    Character
    Venat
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    The JSE capes were a bad idea. I can have 2-3 capes for a single job cus I need a tp one, a ws one and a magic atk one. There goes my inventory.
    Just make it a single cape.

Single cape

Slot1 Acc & mag acc
    Slot2 Atk & mag atk bonus
    Slot3 Double atk/Ws dmg

Fixed.
    (0)

Character
    Suteru
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    3 capes? Consider yourself lucky. My COR has 8, and that's only counting Ambuscade capes.
    (0)

Character
    Tullemore
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

A major solution for inventory and equipment torment

My theory for a combined JSE equipment evolution. This is an incredibly innovative concept compared to the status quo of FFXI from launch to present day. It would require the creation of at least one new type of a NPC. This NPC could be a stand-alone NPC or duplicates could be spread to major cities similar to how Porter Moogle are placed.

With a version update for content a new class of progression JSE item would be introduced. To obtain this new class of progression JSE a player would interface with the new associated NPC when their current job is level 99. That way the NPC selects it's dispensable items corresponding to the job the player shows. Example: a player speaks to the NPC as a level 99 DRG, the NPC menus adjust and selections are established for the DRG equipment category.

This NPC will dispense at ZERO cost a new blank piece of progression JSE (congruous to what is already established with base dispensable trial of the magian progression weapons).

Each non-weaponry equipment type would dispense a menu select-able item.

Head / Body / Hands / Legs / Feet / Waist / Back / Neck / Ammo (Satchel) / Left Ring(1) / Right Ring(2)

FFXI dev team would apply a visual skin (appearance) and a name for each of these. Appearance could be entirely new or a regenerated use of currently existing appearances (i personally would chose the abyssea class skins).

The new progression JSE equipment would require a "EX" item tag, and CAN NOT receive a "rare" item tag. This is extremely important as concerns the attribute for +/-enmity as i will explain further below.

OK! now on to the good part of how this works. I can best describe it as attribute assimilation. For fans of Star Trek, a reference would be how the Borg are conceptualized. Your new progression JSE assimilates and combines the attributes of each item a particular job can wear, {Obvious exclusions can be made for specific non-combat related attributes such as Warp and Teleport capabilities}

WHILE WEARING a currently existing item, the player trades the new progression JSE item corresponding to the item slot they are wearing to the new NPC and that new NPC has TWO confirmation dialogues. ~ 1st is apply enmity. This gives selections for "Yes" "No" and "Neutral". Selecting "Yes" will apply the enmity attribute of the item you are wearing to the corresponding JSE progression item. Selecting "No" will ignore the enmity attribute. Selecting "Neutral" will remove adjustment of +/- enmity from the JSE progression item. ~ 2nd is apply attributes. This gives selections for "Yes" and "No". Selecting "Yes" will apply the highest value of a combat attribute to the corresponding JSE progression item when compared to the item that is worn and the current attributes on the JSE progression item. Higher value overwrites lower value and lower value will never overwrite a higher value. Attribute values are stored onto the JSE progression item using the existing augmented capability display. {Reference Oseem / Nolan npc and Escha item augments}.

This innovation will not only fix the torment associated with inventory limitations, but in addition will fix the torment associated with pre-cast & potency & idle & +/- enmity & JSE capes & selective adjustments related to /equipset and macros.

Below i'll represent a brief display of a set of trades for a visualization of what i have described above.

We start with our "Blank" JSE progression item. In it's "Blank" state it would only have an associated appearance and whatever it's attached name would be. For this case we will utilize a Head slot equipment for WAR. We trade the blank JSE progression item to the npc as we are a lvl 99 WAR while we have equipped on our character a Boii Mask +1. We select our choices from the dialogue confirmations and our JSE progression item will now have these augments. ->

DEF:114 HP+43 STR+33 DEX+17 VIT+32 AGI+15 INT+11 MND+11 CHR+11 Accuracy+24 Attack+24 Evasion+36 Magic Evasion+48 "Magic Def. Bonus"+2 Haste+7% Critical hit rate +4% "Double Attack"+5% Set: Augments "Double Attack"

Now we remove the Boii Mask +1 and equip on our character a Pummeler's Mask +3. We trade the JSE progression item to our new favorite NPC and select the dialogue confirmations and our JSE progression item will now have these augments. ->

DEF:133 HP+67 STR+33 DEX+34 VIT+34 AGI+31 INT+31 MND+31 CHR+31 Accuracy+47 Attack +24 Evasion+56 Magic Evasion+73 "Magic Def. Bonus"+3 Haste+8% Critical hit rate +4% "Double Attack" +5% Enmity+12 "Aggressor" duration +18 Physical damage taken -5% Set: Increases Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy, and Magic Accuracy Augments "Double Attack".

Now we remove the Pummeler's Mask +3 and equip on our character a Agoge Mask +3. We trade the JSE progression item to our new favorite NPC and select the dialogue confirmations and our JSE progression item will now have these augments. ->

DEF:135 HP+67 STR+35 DEX+34 VIT+35 AGI+31 INT+31 MND+31 CHR+31 Accuracy+47 Attack+83 Magic Accuracy+37 Evasion+56 Magic Evasion+73 "Magic Def. Bonus"+4 Parrying skill +21 Haste+8% Critical hit rate +4% "Double Attack" +5% Enmity+12 "Warcry" effect duration +30 Weapon skill damage +10% Physical damage taken -5% Set: Increases Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy, and Magic Accuracy Augments "Double Attack".

Now we remove the Agoge Mask +3 and equip on our character a Sulevia's Mask +2. We trade the JSE progression item to our new favorite NPC and select the dialogue confirmations and our JSE progression item will now have these augments. ->

DEF:135 HP+67 MP+40 STR+35 DEX+34 VIT+40 AGI+31 INT+31 MND+31 CHR+31 Accuracy+47 Attack+83 Magic Accuracy +37 Evasion+56 Magic Evasion+73 "Magic Def. Bonus"+4 Parrying skill +21 Haste+8% "Store TP"+10 Critical hit rate +4% "Double Attack" +5% Enmity+12 "Warcry" effect duration +30 Weapon skill damage +10% Damage taken -6% Set: Enhances "Subtle Blow" effect Increases Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy, and Magic Accuracy Augments "Double Attack".

{wherever i used the acronym "JSE" this refers to Job Specific Equipment}
    (0)
    Last edited by TullemoreAsuraFFXI; 01-26-2020 at 02:04 PM.

Character
    Sabaa
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Honestly though, considering all you have to do to get to that point, I'd hope you'd be committed to finishing it from there.
    that was a bad example. i will say this though. i spam ambuscade and im at a point where im collecting currencies i cant use. i could just sale them but why sale them when i could be saving them for ultimate weapons that i do not have? only problem is i had to send all the extra currencies to a mule since i have so many now. im getting to a point where i may have to create a second mule just to hold currencies. that shouldnt be the case when they could just add an npc to hold currencies.
    (0)
    it's what you learn after you know it all that counts

Character
    Sabaa
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I just realized there are 100 slots available for style lock. We need mog wardrobes for each job, preferably ones we don't have to pay for lol.
    (1)
    it's what you learn after you know it all that counts

Character
    Suteru
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    An option to see where the current Domain Invasion is if the Unity chat is full would be nice.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    one of the perks of not choosing the one everyone else uses because of its trust :P
    (0)

Character
    Venat
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Can you please turn all bcnm orb items into keyitems instead thank you.
    (3)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Clear up the mass of people selling content for gil on Asura. I'm back from 6 months and it is god awful. I'm willing to bet that most of the server is just the same people multi-boxing and selling said content.

This is simply not fun, and nothing like what the game describes itself as being. It has gone so far past its original concept and principles of adventuring and meeting challenges with new people. Now it is about how much gil you have, in a very isolated world.
    (4)

Character
    Venat
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    My list of requested QoL

- HQ Prize Powder, 990 Accolades = 1 item= 10098gil. Stack to 99.

- Abyssea Teleport locations displayed on map when you click on the teleporters.
    The same thing for did for homepoint locations on maps.

- Streamline the FoV books/Homepoint warps.

- Beastmen currency into actual points currency.
    Can make a new type of ra/ex item which converts into a points when it falls into your inventory
    and removes the item.

- Apply this to crystals and other items.

- Ability to store and withdraw REMA and Escha items.

- Option to store and convert Omen cards and Escha elixirs.

- Option to convert Escha Elixirs into points. With drawing points yields you with nq, +1, +2 Escha
    Elixirs.

- Ability to store Abyssea seals and stones.

- Remove in game waiting for AF armor trade ins.

- Replace all BCNM orbs with keyitems.

- Add target filters for Trusts. (Option to not target trusts unless in ability/spell menu.)

- Option to disable controller vibration output in game menu. (Can't disable it without a 3rd party app
    on PC.)

- Rework of Ambu JSE capes. (Only needing 1 cape and not 3~8 for one job.)

- Dominion Invasion Support Job Bonus, Get bonus dominion points towards your daily by being the
    only few with that job that entered the arena. (Allows players coming as support or healers to have
    a chance of a dominion bonus.)

- REMA currency rewards added to all beastmen seal BCNMs, ENM, Cloud Evoker BCNMS and ZNMs
    (Orbs that cost more seals yield more currency.)

- 119+ Materials added to the list of rewards added in beastmen seal type of BCNMs, ENM, Cloud
    Evoker BCNMs

- Adamantosis & Nidhogg & Behemoth etc, can drop REMA currency. (King Behemoth only HNM that
    doesn't drop REMA currency.)

- Abyssea Nms can drop upwards of 5-7 items required for empyrean weapon upgrade.

- Option to store 2 vol.1 & vol.2 Ambu keyitems.

- Garssion adjustments, can solo it with trusts, Rema currency drops from the loot pool, Enemies no
    longer drop items required to run Garrsion instead give a keyitem after death for entry, can enter
    any garrsion without having your nation claimed the region. Any nation still is required to have a
    region claimed in order to trigger a garssion.

- All voidwatch teleportation NPCs can now teleport to present and [S] locations within their menus.

- Vorseal buff for having a lv90+ HNM in monstrosity.

- Option to do all 3 nation missions at the same time. (No longer need to repeat the same missions in
    all 3 nations. Missions aren't no longer tied to chosen nation.)

- Clicking on a quest will open the map displaying a marker placed at the location of the npc that
    started the quest. (Like with homepoints on the map. Just npcs.)

- Fame Rank added to keyitems - Fame. (Keyitems earned is just a display of fame in a required
    region.)

- There is only 1 signet buff now and not 4. Signet yield you different points based on the
    zone/expansion.

- Food can now stack to 99.

- All Food can last for 1 hour.

- Ambu Vol.3 BCNMS added. (Random Ambu bcnms from 2015~2019)

- VD Ambu no longer a option. (This is to include new comers/returners to the game to find ambu
    parties. Repeating clear speed is now the factor for ambu progression.)

- Omen Adjustments, normal enemies within Omen are now random. (To improve the content from
    being to repetitive and boring.)

- AH fees, There's no longer a fee to put items on the AH. The fee is removed from the gil after the item is sold.

- Pickaxes, Sickles, Logging Axes are no longer items. They're points.

- No longer need to be party leader to spawn a Geas Fete NM. (Keyitem removed from the person
    who spawned it.)

- Transform Command added to menu, Can trade in your "Costume" equipment for the ability to
    transform into that monster within the city. (Worm belt, Rabbit belt, Mandragora belt etc..)

- AF/Relic upgrade npcs will now have their jobs listed by the gear name. (To make it easier to
    search the menu list for the gear your working on. Example: Ignominy cuirass (DRK) )

- Chocobo mount speed will now match all other mounts. (Chocobo mount is too slow.)

- Mount & Trust buttons within menu will no longer be available in instances and zones which
    use mounts or trusts.

- All exp rings removed from the game and a new 1 hour ability which can't be reset or buff removed
    will yield a exp buff.

- Emporox's ring removed from the game and new switch mode option added under limit
    points. Unlocked after completing RoV.

- All items & teleportation spells & warp removed from the game and a new action added for all jobs
    to warp or teleport to any crag. Actions unlocked by trading tav, Olduum ring and clicking on crag
    crystals.

- Brown Chests in conquest have a chance to yield rema currency.

- Can now equip a ranged weapon and charm. (All thowing weapons are now ranged weapons and
    all ammo is removed from the game. All ranged weapons stats increased, Ammo slot is now a
    charm slot.)

-Will no longer be able to earn equipment that's on a storage slip or has been upgraded. Re obtaining
    old gear from content that has already been reforged or obtained.

- Animation lock removed with drawing and withdrawing weapons removed.

- Camera now will always point in the forward direction after zoning.

- Your able to exchange rank 1 and 2 ambu pages for REMA currency.
    (3)
    Last edited by Venat; 02-05-2020 at 04:46 PM.

Page 195 of 297 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 205 245 295 ... LastLast