Page 32 of 297 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by bluez2885 View Post
    I thought about that too. There really needs to be 3 ??? adds. Just as you exit tunnel on either side put a ??? that only spawns Behemoth. Then in the back corners 1 on each side, another ??? that spawns only KB. That would keep everyone distanced from one another, and keep the lines short.
    It really would be nice if the NPCs disappeared for the guild holiday. That way you'd not go all the way there and talk to them only to find they won't sell you anything. You'd be able to wide scan and check if anybody's in the shop.

Any chance a new VW cell could be added for capacity points?
    (0)

Character
    Darwena
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonjustin View Post
    SE has said the holidays are for additional realism & to make the game feel more alive I believe.
    In reality, I work on night shift, 1/2 weekends. Most store are open 7/7 days. But in a game, The few hours I have to play, if I want to spend time to craft, I think it would be awesome if we don't have that stupid restriction. The holiday BS don't make any realism or feel alive but only bring frustration.
    (2)

If it bleeds, I can kill it.
    If it doesn't bleeds...
    I can probably kill it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Darwena View Post
    In reality, I work on night shift, 1/2 weekends. Most store are open 7/7 days. But in a game, The few hours I have to play, if I want to spend time to craft, I think it would be awesome if we don't have that stupid restriction. The holiday BS don't make any realism or feel alive but only bring frustration.
    What? You don't feel overjoyed to have wasted your time travelling to some hovel in an empty zone only to find out the virtual shopkeepers have the day off? Where is your sense of immersion?
    (1)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Predatory
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    It's kind of bs the adding reality crap because here in the states a lot of businesses are open 7 days a week, especially stores, and the guild shop is just an over glorified store, about the only thing i can think of that close down for a day or two at most are government offices and banks, everyone else likes making money too much, so the reality is the guild shops should stay open 7 days a week if realism is what they're after
    (1)

How much realism changes in a decade!
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    The worst bit with guild holidays is when you get to one and it's closed already and you get told the next day is a holiday. Then the dumb store opens "later" than the other stores on their next open day. Only to find out they haven't restocked the item you were hoping to get. The whole not stocked everyday thing, but only one day of a vana week for some items turns into a headache. I wouldn't mind it if the holidays stayed if they were always stocked with everything they are known to sell.
    (0)
    Last edited by Lithera; 05-07-2014 at 09:26 PM.

Player
    I think just about every person who's ever crafted agrees with you too, I know I do, but SE will be SE all the same.
    (1)

Character
    Trumpy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I remember guild shops sayin "We are only open between 1 and 17" then when the time came i click them and "Oh its a holiday!" Thank god they say its a holiday all day now at least. the other reason i dont do the HNM pops from logins is you cant send them via delivery box which is super frustrating. it forces u to trade them between a mule and a 3rd party (requiring some amount of trust) and also limits u to do them slowly. they could kill the lines if they allowed us to send them to ourselves or mules. Its not like having them undeliverable serves much purpose. ur still gonna have to go to town to get it out of DB but u dont have to inconvience someone else to trade them around.
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Holidays+I wonder if the comm. rep "Camate" has even looked at my Chocobo thread yet?

So I have noticed the old holiday events that SE still puts out in doing is really dead these days and I wonder if it is the same on your server or not? I see no one really attending these events any more and not even big groups around em anymore but SE still dishes out the yearly monthly events, I began to wonder if no one is really into doing them anymore should they remain in the game or not?

I like to see if it would be better to expand the horizon of the old events to locked usual areas expanded to be more newer local areas such as adoulin or the past once upon a time and even other area's you guys think off the top of your noggins. I think it be rather interesting to see the feast of swords as an example running around Yorcia Weald, Foret de Hennetiel, Marjami Ravine, Kamihr Drifts, Outer Ra'Kaznar, etc. area's would fun and more local then the old areas for the planed events and such.

~Outer Ra'Kaznar definitely would be a fun place to run around in and do the swords holiday event in my own opinion and now what do you all think? do think a change of areas is needed for the holiday events to be more convenient or plausible option in doing them? I look forward on your thoughts on this holiday event changes!~

Camate let me know if there is anything in my thread you checked out and whether there is anything that can be done with the current situation with the chocobos please, Kay?
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 05-08-2014 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Added a forgotten comment for the Community Rep.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Predatory
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle View Post
    So I have noticed the old holiday events that SE still puts out in doing is really dead these days and I wonder if it is the same on your server or not? I see no one really attending these events any more and not even big groups around em anymore but SE still dishes out the yearly monthly events, I began to wonder if no one is really into doing them anymore should they remain in the game or not?

I like to see if it would be better to expand the horizon of the old events to locked usual areas expanded to be more newer local areas such as adoulin or the past once upon a time and even other area's you guys think off the top of your noggins. I think it be rather interesting to see the feast of swords as an example running around Yorcia Weald, Foret de Hennetiel, Marjami Ravine, Kamihr Drifts, Outer Ra'Kaznar, etc. area's would fun and more local then the old areas for the planed events and such.

~Outer Ra'Kaznar definitely would be a fun place to run around in and do the swords holiday event in my own opinion and now what do you all think? do think a change of areas is needed for the holiday events to be more convenient or plausible option in doing them? I look forward on your thoughts on this holiday event changes!~

Camate let me know if there is anything in my thread you checked out and whether there is anything that can be done with the current situation with the chocobos please, Kay?
    These events were all based in pre-aby, pre-level sync/book burn times, and at the time you could get a few gils or a free piece of equipment that was pretty sweet for leveling either a subjob or a new job with, now they're just kind of stupid because people solo nakey to 30 then go key until 99, it's pretty much something to ignore. When was the last time you saw someone chasing around a buffalo with a wooden GK or even camping the moogles at easter? it's just some weird well this was popular in 2004-2007 thing so we gotta do it forever and endlessly crap. There's only one event I can think of that people actually do from those days anymore, and that's the big once a year lottery, the rest of it's just a weak attempt on SEs part to say they do cool stuff. If they added relevant stuff to the miniquests or whatever you call them it would be different, but they don't it'fs all just horseshit
    (0)

Page 32 of 297 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast