Page 251 of 297 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 2962
    Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Instead of increasing HP, just remove time lockouts on better evaluations. We're doing easily enough to get a 10k+ evaluation in <5min, but can't due to how long you're had campaign tags. gotta have the campaign tag for like 30min+ to actually see those numbers in a single battle.
    (0)

Player
    Add a thief's testimony to Soulstealer Skullnix goblin thief NM as a possible drop.
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Why?

/10chars
    (0)

Player
    Getting a testimony for thief is as awful today as it was 10 years ago when I did it, you can spend 10+ hours trying and failing to steal one from a monster and having no real alternative but to keep trying. Doesn't help the developers remove it from certain monsters that should have one.

I picked a random thief NM with a 2 hour respawn and no wanted drops.
    (2)

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Unity Wanted battles should give some amount of Exemplar Points. The ones that are of appropriate minimum level to do so.
    (3)

Character
    Alanara
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Suggestion quality of life improvement:

When changing job, make it possible to swap your main job with your subjob. Example: If my current job is NIN/WAR, I can select WAR as my main job, and that would automatically set NIN as my subjob, instead of having to first change your subjob to another random job, then change your main job to WAR, and then set NIN as your subjob. It's annoying.
    (4)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhyllos View Post
    Suggestion quality of life improvement:

When changing job, make it possible to swap your main job with your subjob. Example: If my current job is NIN/WAR, I can select WAR as my main job, and that would automatically set NIN as my subjob, instead of having to first change your subjob to another random job, then change your main job to WAR, and then set NIN as your subjob. It's annoying.
    This has been a mild irritation, having to change to a different job/sub in order to set the other to it. for a really long time, it would certainly be really nice to see this.
    (0)

Player
    Allow us to travel to any mog house location (first floor, 2nd floor or mog garden) from the NPC outside the mog house.

It's annoying to have to go into the mog house and then goto other floor / garden inside.
    (0)
    Last edited by Pixela; 02-09-2022 at 08:03 AM.

Character
    Haldarn
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    When the game chat window requires a numerical input, add facility for the controller to deliver it. eg when the Ephemeral Moogle asks how many crystals you want to retrieve.

It's a mild pain to reach over, grab the mouse, make the FFXI window active again (I usually have a browser or somesuch that I'm using open on another window, as I'm sure a lot of people do these days) and then use the keyboard to enter a number, when it'd be nice to just be able to push 'up' on the controller d-pad.
    (0)
    It all began with a stone...

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Or you can just use the keyboard from the get go
    (1)

Page 251 of 297 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 ... LastLast