Page 186 of 296 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 236 286 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 2954
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehira View Post
    I agree. I was just sad when the dev team stopped developing FFXI for FFXIV. I wish them a good luck on the 20th anniversary. Currently, I think the battle content in FFXI is doing fantastic. However, Matsui said in the last interview, he does want some updates on the battle content from time to time and he thinks would be great if he could have us enjoy some kind of story content, even if it isn’t on a large scale.

I do think Matsui and Fujito know what they are doing and FFXI would do better if it is a remake or maybe an expansion.

Indeed, Gamerescape is the new home of FFXIcleopedia. I wish they could do better with the layouts. BG-Wiki is pretty but can be confusing because the editors are playing on Asura.
    More story content is desirable than an expansion for additional zones. I hear more of a demand for add-on scenarios and challenging but rewarding quest with story dialog.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnNotice View Post
    More story content is desirable than an expansion for additional zones. I hear more of a demand for add-on scenarios and challenging but rewarding quest with story dialog.
    I want them to make the train thing or w/e they had planned at one point and unblock the Depot in bastok mines. (I have to wonder where that would have taken you- There aren't any similar facilities anywher eelse in the game, and no NPC really talks about it, so it doesn't even seem to have a lore function)
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

random question

ok im just wondering but is it possible to reduce the time on weak. its kinda boring barely being able to hit a mob for 5 min +.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriack View Post
    ok im just wondering but is it possible to reduce the time on weak. its kinda boring barely being able to hit a mob for 5 min +.
    It can be reduced with arise (and caitsith's ultimate I think?). But fights in the game generally are ablaanced around weakness having a considerable duration to make zombie-ing harder.
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

merits

you know in merits where you have option to have - or + enmity. I wish this could be applied to particular jobs and not just overall.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriack View Post
    you know in merits where you have option to have - or + enmity. I wish this could be applied to particular jobs and not just overall.
    The merit system was originally designed as a specialization system, thus not being able to have your cake and eat it too. Of course, even uncapping the merits doesn't address this particualr case, but i'd rather have neither enmity up or down, I really don't think those merits really matter at all anymore.
    (3)

Character
    Lucor
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Something I would like to see is the ability to trade ambuscade gear for Copper Vouchers.

With how long ambuscade has been out, many of us already have all of the armor upgraded, so these rewards are useless. We are forced to either keep the vouchers and waste inventory space, or toss them. The same can be said for the rings, metal, fibers, and style lock weapons.

An alternative suggestion would be to allow us to trade these items back to Gorpa-Masorpa, or a different NPC for some hallmarks.
    (3)

Character
    Suteru
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Please make the Beastmen/Kindred Seal/Crest/etc guy take more than one type at a time like Ephemeral Moogles take more than one type of crystal!
    (4)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Suteru View Post
    Please make the Beastmen/Kindred Seal/Crest/etc guy take more than one type at a time like Ephemeral Moogles take more than one type of crystal!
    Also, make seals transferable between same account characters!
    (2)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    I would like more serums and a whole bunch of new stuff in mog garden, plus better fishing, a river, and more pets.
    (0)

Page 186 of 296 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 236 286 ... LastLast