Page 247 of 297 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 257 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 2962
    Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    It's inconvenient to go back to the moogle, pull items out, use them for 5 minutes, and put them back, when they could easily remain in inventory without being loaded unless you're on that job.

But that's what this game is solely about, being a time thief. 2 minutes here, 5 minutes there. Simple conveniences mean you play those 5 minutes less and we can't have that.
    (2)

Character
    Lileth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfchakan View Post
    It always feels like the people asking for JSE-specific inventory containers are sleeping hard on porter moogles.
    We just don't want to spend 10 minutes each time we switch jobs traveling to the nearest porter moogle, moving storage slips out of case/satchel/sack, trading items and moving storage slips back into case/satchel/sack.
    (2)

Player
    If it's taking even 5 minutes, you're doing it wrong.
    (0)

Player
    Add a blist button to search.

/sea all yob

>tell
    >request
    >cancel request
    >send message
    >invite
    >blist <---- add this

This is needed because they use long names now, to avoid blist. yobbbrrrrrsstttt for example.
    (0)
    Last edited by Pixela; 12-14-2021 at 02:45 AM.

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    Add a blist button to search.

/sea all yob

>tell
    >request
    >cancel request
    >send message
    >invite
    >blist <---- add this

This is needed because they use long names now, to avoid blist. yobbbrrrrrsstttt for example.
    It would still be more optimal to blacklist words. because you blacklist yobbbbrrrrssstttt and tomorrow yobbbbrrrssstttv is shouting then the next day yobbbrrrssstttz is shouting. That's pointless to keep filling your blacklist with accounts that SHOULD be banned in 5 minutes but aren't.

Or, and I know it's crazy, ACTUALLY BAN THE DAMN SHOUT BOTS OCCASIONALLY. I mean Jesus H Christ It's regoddamndiculous how little square cares about anything but sub count.
    (1)
    Last edited by Uriah; 12-14-2021 at 03:19 AM.

Player
    If it's easy to blist then who cares how many they make, it's difficult to blist right now. If it was an extra button on search you could block them in a few seconds.
    (0)

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    You shouldn't have to, is the point.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Catmato View Post
    During the Welcome Back Campaign, please reactivate wardrobes 3 and 4 on any currently inactive accounts. I logged in, but not having access to half my gear made me just log out almost immediately. If I can't play the game, I'm much less likely to get hooked and resubscribe.
    Reposting again during the next campaign.

During the Welcome Back Campaign, please reactivate wardrobes 3 and 4 on any currently inactive accounts. I logged in, but not having access to half my gear made me just log out almost immediately. If I can't play the game, I'm much less likely to get hooked and resubscribe.
    (1)
    It's your server.

Player
    Why don't you just, sub for a month and move your gear? Am I missing something?
    (0)

Player
    It's 160 gear slots that would need to be taken out of other inventory and quite possibly reshuffled any time you swap jobs, even assuming you would have 160 slots free to transfer the gear to. The not having our gear available for the free logins is a problem for a great many people.
    (1)

Page 247 of 297 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 257 ... LastLast