Page 89 of 297 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 189 ... LastLast
    Character
    Lonnan
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithlas View Post
    I love that Trusts run out of melee range (certain ones), and I know they aren't meant to replace players. However, would it be possible for them to run at least maximum cast distance? I think that is around 20 yalms. It will also be better for them as they won't get hit by most of those nasty AoE moves.
    I would only support this if their AI improves. I've had one too many wipes because Apururu is running around like a chicken with its head cut off instead of healing. Seriously, on HM Avatar fights Apururu randomly changes position like twice every minute (and the avatar isn't even moving.) Staying out of Aoe range is nice but not if it comes at the expense of curing. Dead whm trust = dead tank trust = dead me, either way the fight is over.
    (0)

Character
    Desuyo
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    How about that race change option? Take our money pls SE
    (1)

Character
    Lanselot
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Can we get the option to exchange sparks for copper vouchers or other currencies please?
    (0)

Character
    Zeich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeron View Post
    Can we get the option to exchange sparks for copper vouchers or other currencies please?
    Technically you can, albeit in a convoluted manner. Sparks -> Holy Swords, pop mobs in Escha - Zi'tah. Each drop (you have a 100% chance of -A- drop, as I recall) is worth 600 points when traded into the A.M.A.N. Reclaimer, meaning that every 2 items traded in you get one voucher (well, three vouchers every five items). Pick an easy mob and loop around. At 430 Sparks a pop, assuming five pops for 2150, you're getting roughly a voucher by spending 716ish Sparks, so a better exchange rate than the other way around.

Granted as stated, this is convoluted and probably not exactly what you're looking for, but just noting that there is a method to convert sparks to other currencies!
    (2)
    [Kensagaku - formerly of Kujata] - http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Kensagaku

Character
    Lanselot
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kensagaku View Post
    Technically you can, albeit in a convoluted manner. Sparks -> Holy Swords, pop mobs in Escha - Zi'tah. Each drop (you have a 100% chance of -A- drop, as I recall) is worth 600 points when traded into the A.M.A.N. Reclaimer, meaning that every 2 items traded in you get one voucher (well, three vouchers every five items). Pick an easy mob and loop around. At 430 Sparks a pop, assuming five pops for 2150, you're getting roughly a voucher by spending 716ish Sparks, so a better exchange rate than the other way around.

Granted as stated, this is convoluted and probably not exactly what you're looking for, but just noting that there is a method to convert sparks to other currencies!
    Thank you, ill agree that's convoluted but since I have to kill a lot of nms for the charm buffer it might be worth my time to do this method lol.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Well should add you are spending a decent amount of silt in the process too.
    (3)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    The team will be looking into adding these spells to the auto-translate dictionary, but in the mean time we recommend utilizing the /translate text command for these terms to communicate with players of other languages.
    Following the ending of console support, shouldn't it be a simple matter to expand the size of the auto-translate dictionary? Even the oldest PCs that run this game have far more memory available than the PS2 did.
    (2)

Player
    Can the Dev Team look at reducing the wait time for Dark Miasma in Abyssea- Attohwa to fade or acquire some type of KI to bypass it? Thank you.
    (4)

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHalo714 View Post
    Can the Dev Team look at reducing the wait time for Dark Miasma in Abyssea- Attohwa to fade or acquire some type of KI to bypass it? Thank you.
    I could also go for a miasma avoiding KI
    (2)

Character
    Ivlilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Can the dev team look at fixing the February 10th update, considering they released it broken which I assume can only be an oversight due to being so overworked/understaffed.
    (0)

Page 89 of 297 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 189 ... LastLast