Page 235 of 297 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 285 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 2962
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
    The majority of the population is on Asura, that is why you don't see it. Youre on a dead server.
    Actually, it's quite the opposite. Multiboxing is in fact easier to spot. And if anything, the "deader" a server is, the more likely the people on it are multiboxing.

My point was that people I know aren't multiboxers. There are enough of them that you can see them, but just because you see them doesn't mean they represent the majority. Whether it's Asura or any other server, multiboxers are a minority. It just seems like there's more of them than there are because of the fact that one person is controlling several characters.

Shiva is far from "dead." It's just not overpopulated like Asura is.
    (0)

Player
    Remove animation lock from job abilities, there is really no reason at all to lock players in place when it's so easy to remove. It's just incredibly annoying and makes the game less fun.

The game still has systems in place that demand you be in the same position at the start as the end with spells cast and arrows fired so I don't see any reason players can't move while using provoke or whatever.

I think the only reason at this point it's there is cosmetic.
    (3)
    Last edited by Pixela; 05-21-2021 at 09:17 PM.

Player
    Mandragora MiniGame Suggestion.

If I have 5 points, the opponent has 20 points and there are 10 points left on the board, the game should end since there is no way to change the outcome anymore. It's so annoying that the game continues when there is no way to even win anymore and you just have to go through the motions or quit. It's a disgraceful waste of time and lead to me not even wanting to do it this year when I spammed it last.

The game itself is actually kind of fun but the thing above is obnoxious.
    (1)

Character
    Haldarn
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Every turn there is an option to 'Give up' at the bottom.
    (0)
    It all began with a stone...

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Haldarn View Post
    Every turn there is an option to 'Give up' at the bottom.
    If I'm winning and there is no way for the opponent to win, giving up means I lose points.
    (0)

Character
    Haldarn
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    If I'm winning and there is no way for the opponent to win, giving up means I lose points.
    You haven't gained any jingly until you finish the game. Before the end of the game, those number are just the score.

So your issue here is that you don't want to take the time to finish a game you will win? So you want presumably quicker Dial Key Fos for the sake of a chance at more HMP? It's supposed to have some level of tedium so that people don't feel that it's easy to obtain them, flood the market, give the gilsellers a field day and make Empyreans even more common.

I mean it's obnoxious that they want me to gain 63,000,000 capacity points to master each job. I think my wife would agree with you that there are many elements of the game that could be considered a 'disgraceful waste of time'. Really, that should be the tagline for their next sales drive. Crazy that we still play really...
    (1)
    It all began with a stone...

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    When you want something to hurry up and be over, it's a sign that it's probably time to stop doing that thing.
    (1)

Character
    Supersummoner
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Emp weapon items as login reward options more often.

I would wager, people have mules from the appreciation campaign with a couple thousand points. Lazy folks like me may reactive mules, to squeeze out the last few instead of farming. They were 1000 items last time I believe; that is fair, but 500 would be awesome.
    (3)

I'm sure this has been asked countless times but I am going to post this again regardless.

Please update the games connection! Every time I zone I cannot speak in any of my Linkshells for 30 seconds. I also cannot access items in my inventory.

When doing ambuscade I zone so much I miss 90% of what's being said and I can't really reply. I can't stress enough how much the connection needs to be updated. It's 2021 now, please address this issue.
    (0)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Character data has to be loaded after every zone due to the tiny memory of the PS2. I understand it's uncommon for many MMOs but it is what it is and SE has never updated the game system (I still believe they should just like they do to FFXIV).

FFXI is always a PS2 game and that's why the nostalgia is very very very strong for everyone. lol
    (0)

Page 235 of 297 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 285 ... LastLast