Page 204 of 297 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 254 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2962
    Player
    Remove outdated trials, a prime example is the 3000 riftcinder trial for REMA upgrades. This is no longer worth doing since there are far cheaper options, still leaving this in the game is a massive troll to players who may not know they can skip it.
    (1)

Character
    Jeral
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Any chance that Campaign medals can stop expiring after a certain point? It's really frustrating arriving in a Campaign zone for some other reason, seeing a battle in progress but not being able to participate without faffing around back at the cities.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerbob View Post
    Any chance that Campaign medals can stop expiring after a certain point? It's really frustrating arriving in a Campaign zone for some other reason, seeing a battle in progress but not being able to participate without faffing around back at the cities.
    I mean they made it so once you're done with the main quests you don't get demoted anymore, which is eay enough to do without changing the system. I doubt they can/will do anything that would require the system to be extensively modified.
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

amiss

there must be something amiss, I haven't been able to make a koh-i-nor in months.
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    I mean they made it so once you're done with the main quests you don't get demoted anymore, which is easy enough to do without changing the system. I doubt they can/will do anything that would require the system to be extensively modified.
    I think he means like added an NPC at the campaign battle area/arena's to refresh the seals on your current campaign medals rank instead of finding it already expired after you already had the walk\trek out to the place of battle including sigil put on soo that it's not so back and forth running from the place then back again only to find out it ended but not always ended which I was just stating such a case.
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Tullemore
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    It's just a familiarity adaptation that needs to be done by the player. /cmap refreshes at intervals, look for fresh sword icons on the interface to see what is worthy of a teleport.
    (0)

Player
    One of the biggest failings in ffxi right now for summoners is the avatars level being based on the level of a players ammo slot item/sachet, I see so many newer summoners that do not know this. There really should be some warning when you swap to summoner at level 99 or some way to tell people this.

It's so sad to see well geared summoners with no sachet.
    (1)

Character
    Dakuu
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

Campagin

I came back to FFXI during the free-to-play week and re-subed. I been doing a lot of campaign for fun but, I do wish my efforts had a slightly larger impact on my nation. Like, here on the phoenix server I feel like I'm the only one who does campaign for Sandy and trying to level up the nation's troops doing "Brave Dawn I and II" is nutz. or doing any other campaign op. The effects on the nation's stats seem really-really minuscule considering how little it's done these days.
    (1)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

mandragora

could use like 10 more mandragora in ceizak near zone.
    (0)

Player
    deleted deleted
    (0)

Page 204 of 297 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 254 ... LastLast